Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 90 of 187 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2797

Thread: Guns

If only there was some common denominator in these preventable mass murders that America could identify to even try to address the issue.

Lol what a garbage country.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    If only there was some common denominator in these preventable mass murders that America could identify to even try to address the issue.

Lol what a garbage country.
    Brewers tried to post a gotcha story about a mass shooting in Europe as some sort of false equivalence and it took all of a day for the US to have a worse shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    And?
    I was just spitballin on reactions that get people nowhere

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

White rapper with face tattoos. Dude was probably on his way to getting his own fast food deal.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...015417222.html

This sort of sums up our indifference to shootings at this point. 2 hours after a mass shooting left 6 dead, a politician speaking at the event said “let’s move on and celebrate.”

Again, the shooting was 2 hours before the remark.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Funny thing is the states that have the highest per capita death rates by firearm are all red.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Oh dumbass, the worse cities with crime are red. A other individual with no common sense.

dErP

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...015417222.html

This sort of sums up our indifference to shootings at this point. 2 hours after a mass shooting left 6 dead, a politician speaking at the event said “let’s move on and celebrate.”

Again, the shooting was 2 hours before the remark.
    Another Trump endorsed dumbass whose takes are delusional. Color me shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    White rapper with face tattoos. Dude was probably on his way to getting his own fast food deal.
    “His own fast food deal”??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

At least this guy is honest about not caring how many people have to die so he can make himself not feel like an emasculated man.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Another Trump endorsed dumbass whose takes are delusional. Color me shocked.
    Is he supposed to say let’s just cancel the event or what? Did the democrats come out and say anything about the 30 people who were shot throughout the weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Is he supposed to say let’s just cancel the event or what? Did the democrats come out and say anything about the 30 people who were shot throughout the weekend?

How callous of a piece of **** does someone need to be to say "let's move on and celebrate the independence of our nation" when 25 people were victims of a mass shooting in their home state just 2 hours before? Do you really need someone to explain this to you?
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-04-2022 at 11:11 PM.

Yeah! Americans don't care what anyone in Europe thinks about us!

'The world is laughing at us' says Trump

See? We don't care!

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Yeah? The guy was holding an event like 20 minutes from where it happened, canceling it when a bunch of people were just murdered doesn't seem that unreasonable. The White Six cancelled their planned fireworks after it happened, it's not that hard to figure out.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah? The guy was holding an event like 20 minutes from where it happened, canceling it when a bunch of people were just murdered doesn't seem that unreasonable. The White Six cancelled their planned fireworks after it happened, it's not that hard to figure out.
    Did they cancel the fireworks for the 30 people that were shot over the weekend from other gun violence? Or do those lives not matter?