Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by flodapack View Post
    Tough loss. Hopefully Jenkins is ok. Injuries really piling up
    Jenkins is likely a torn ACL and done for the year. That is a huge blow to this team. Bakh I expect out through the bye.

The defense back to early season defense, was torched. Preston Smith played well and that's about the end of it, and the PS LB. Garvin I thought I saw in there in the 3q at least, getting stoned at LOS. The Packers needed a TO or two and Cousins tried but GB couldn't take advantage and snag anINT.

Maybe this team can get Z, Jaire back and Bakh back and be almost like 2010-11 SB team except getting healthy at exactly the right time. Pack somehow pulled it out that year but the injuries weren't to the core for the most part. This year injuries are to big-time players

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Maybe this team can get Z, Jaire back and Bakh back and be almost like 2010-11 SB team except getting healthy at exactly the right time. Pack somehow pulled it out that year but the injuries weren't to the core for the most part. This year injuries are to big-time players
    I'm guessing Jenkins is probably out for the year, but the good news about this year is that the big names outside of Jenkins still have a chance to play. And we have 8 wins already. 9 or 10 gets you in the playoffs. At this point, none of the big name teams outside of GB really have a massive home field advantage. Obviously you'd want to play as many games at home as possible, but this team fully healthy is as good as anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Yeah but none of that really matters. “If ifs and butts were candies and nuts..” but theyre not. And we lose this way in the playoffs too. “Should have” means nothing. We didnt. Period.
    But that's the point. We played pretty poorly and lost on the road by 3 in a game we easily could have won to a team that very well might be a playoff team. If I was a betting man, I'd say Minnesota gets in as the 7 seed this year if not the 6.

We were banged up and just barely lost to a borderline playoff team on the road that was fighting for their lives and played about as good as they can play offensively. Just reinforces this team is as good as anyone in the NFC. And no one plays a complete game every week.

Crosby is almost worth cutting at this point. You could argue he lost us this game or at the very least a chance at OT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Crosby is almost worth cutting at this point. You could argue he lost us this game or at the very least a chance at OT.
    Crosby has been utter garbage this year.

not completely defending Crosby but, it also didn't help giving him a new holder without any time to get a rhythm, and then midway into the season giving them both a new long snapper. and so far the new long snapper has not looked great

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    not completely defending Crosby but, it also didn't help giving him a new holder without any time to get a rhythm, and then midway into the season giving them both a new long snapper. and so far the new long snapper has not looked great
    Crosby is a vet, he should have it figured out by now. The snap and hold were just fine and he still missed it. He’s just not reliable anymore. I doubt there’s a better answer out there right now but Crosby has been beyond frustrating. Hopefully he’s gone after this year.

I think Crosby is definitely gone after this year. The cap number alone was enough for most to think he’s gone. Not saying his replacement will be better but saving a couple mill might be huge for the packers

This is a bad loss. Vikes are at least a playoff team but we shouldn’t have lost this game. We need Ja and Z back and now with Jenkins gone we kinda need Bahk back full strength.

Rams won’t be an easy game at all. But it’ll help being at home and maybe it’ll be cold to slow down the rams some.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123