Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 11 Green Bay Packers (8-2) at Minnesota Vikings (4-5)

Week Eleven
    vs

Sunday, November 21st at 1:00PM EST/ 12:00PM CST
    TV: Fox

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Kirk Cousins, QB #8 2434 Yards / 18 TD 2 INT / 68.1 CMP% / 104.0 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 2186 Yards / 17 TD 4 INT / 66.4 CMP% / 101.9 Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Dalvin Cook, RB #33 - 648 Yards / 139 Carries/ 4.7 YPC/ 3 TD
    AJ Dillon, RB #28 - 421 Yards / 97 Carries/ 4.3 YPC/ 2 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Justin Jefferson, WR #18 - 55 Catches / 775 Yards / 4 TD
    Davante Adams, WR #17 - 65 Catches / 864 Yards / 3 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Tyler Conklin, TE #81 - 35 Catches / 353 Yards / 3 TD
    Marcedes Lewis, TE #89 - 12 Catches / 117 Yards / 0 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Danielle Hunter, DE #99 - 38 Tackles / 6.0 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF
    Kenny Clark, DE #97 - 30 Tackles / 3.0 Sacks / 0 PD / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Eric Kendricks, LB #54 - 92 Tackles / 4.0 Sacks/ 4 PD / 2 INT / 0 FF
    De'Vondre Campbell, LB #59 - 88 Tackles / 1.0 Sacks / 2 INT / 3 PD / 2 FF

Defensive Back

~VS~

Xavier Woods, S #23 - 55 Tackles / 2 INT / 6 PDEF / 1.0 Sack / 2 FF
    Eric Stokes CB #21 - 31 Tackles / 1 INT / 9 PDEF / 0 Sack

Kicker

~VS~

Greg Joseph, K #1 - 19 FGM / 23 FGA / 20 XPM / 21 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 14 FGM / 21 FGA / 24 XPM / 25 XPA

Click For More Stats

I am interested in the Packers defense in this one. They have had some awesome weeks here but Minnesota has weapons. I am interested in the corner matchups with Jefferson/THeilen. King has had two really good weeks and based on past years hoping he can keep stacking strong weeks rather than his inconsistencies in the past.

Also Cook has torched GB a few times in past years, hopefully GB's defense can slow him also. I am very interested in this week's matchup the way our defense has been playing.

Its gonna be a real test. I know the vikings aren't the greatest but being a rivalry game its always tough. I think MLF said Gary was going to be considered Day to Day and they were lucky it wasn't anything significant, Mercilus is done, they signed Tipa Galeai to the active roster. I'm hoping the Packers are scouring the FA market cause they are going to need bodies at the Edge position.

The secondary has been amazing so far Thielen and Jefferson are going to be a big test but, the packers have done well against AJ Green, Christian Kirk, Rondale Moore, Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman, DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett. its gonna be scary when Jaire comes back.

Cook is going to be the main problem, the packers have gotten better defending the run but, he is still a tough guy to face.

I really hope the Offense can get together. DB#69 possibly coming back this week, MLF again called him day to day with a hope of being there Sunday. I think its the perfect time to do it, bring him in this week to get him game ready and then have the Rams game and then bye week to rest up.

Not holding my breath on DB69

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Not holding my breath on DB69
    I hope he can come back but I am feeling the same, but Elgton is a stud. Regardless of position. It would help to maybe get Newman out of there. He hasnt been great last few weeks.

I feel like Bahk is going to be after the bye. It hasn't even been 12 full months yet, he just has to be on the roster right now for PUP rules.

this special teams crap is ridiculous something needs to be figured out and soon

The penalties so far have been killers!

Sure wouldve been nice to pick up a legit Number 2 reseicer off the free agency wire during the season......Oh wait.....This offense is so stagnant when Adams can't get open.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    Sure wouldve been nice to pick up a legit Number 2 reseicer off the free agency wire during the season......Oh wait.....This offense is so stagnant when Adams can't get open.
    are you really that dense? this is like the 3rd time you have said this and this will be the third tell I have to tell you, OBJ wasn't coming to Green Bay. The packers tried, they had Rodgers, Davante, Preston, MLF, and anyone you can think of recruiting him but, behind the scenes OBJ was trying to get Jalen Ramsey and Von Miller to talk to Rams brass to put in a good word for him so he could sign with LA. He, like many others, have used Green Bay as leverage.

I do think we need to re-align the offensive line. Newman is getting beat up on. I understand wanting to leave Jenkins at LT because he has been very good but, Nijman played well out there. I think you could move Nijman over move Jenkins to LG and Runyan to RG. would help out with the run game and would hopefully close up a revolving door.

How are we letting 1 wr just torch us like this? Im at work, so i cant watch.

they are getting pressure but, they are really missing Rashan Gary right now. the kid they just brought up from the PS squad is getting some extended play so I don't know if Garvin is hurt.

Penalties have also been a big issue. Savage had a pick but, it was called back because of a roughing the passer and that was a big missed play cause the vikings went on to score a touchdown

oh great now jenkins is hurt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast