Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 411 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 6165
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Yea he looks good. But I can't for the life of me see why the Kings would want to trade him so soon.
    I think they need to trade one of him/Fox. So they will see who returns what, and make a choice

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I think they need to trade one of him/Fox. So they will see who returns what, and make a choice
    thats silly. they should decide to keep the one that gives them the best chance to win and put the other on the trade block.
    Only 1 Infinity stone left

thats silly. they should decide to keep the one that gives them the best chance to win and put the other on the trade block.
    Iím only speculating on why reports seem to indicate both are available. Who knows what they are thinking. They havenít been the model franchise

Iím only speculating on why reports seem to indicate both are available. Who knows what they are thinking. They havenít been the model franchise
    yea, no I got you.
    Only 1 Infinity stone left

Does he tho? 13 and 7 on a scorching 43% from 3 and 47% from the field...clearly he does not suck.
    Ok heís Jordan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Meh, this makes me want him more. Go get a mid range sniper, we need that more than anything.
    Itís true. We shoot really bad from 2 in general.

I am not sure they are ďshoppingĒ both. Rereading rumors it appears they made them available as part of a Simmons deal. Being able to get a star locked in long term is bigger for them than most franchises cause no one wants to go there. Same reason Julius might be appealing to them. They canít keep good players and players openly mock them around the league. They need someone to do for them what Randle did for us last year.

Pretty sure Scott Perry plans to trade each Knick for 3 future second rounders or a future lottery protected late first rounder. It's all he's been able to pull off.

At this point the Knicks might even consider bringing back Dennis Smith JR and Emmanuel Mudiay, the Perry/Mills backcourt of the future.

Would Sac take IQ, Obi, and a pick for Haliburton and would the Knicks front office be willing to make a deal like this even if it makes them look bad? If Sac is serious about being open to Hali, the fit is perfect. A leader who doesn't need the ball or take a lot of shots and is still efficient and impactful. He's a big PG who can allow IQ tweener type guards to thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Would Sac take IQ, Obi, and a pick for Haliburton and would the Knicks front office be willing to make a deal like this even if it makes them look bad? If Sac is serious about being open to Hali, the fit is perfect. A leader who doesn't need the ball or take a lot of shots and is still efficient and impactful. He's a big PG who can allow IQ tweener type guards to thrive.
    Feel like that would be a bit of an overpay with how our roster is currently constructed. If Hali was the missing piece for our legit contention, then you pay the price, but even if we do acquire Hali weíd still need much more. Iíd probably draw the line at Obi and the DAL 2023 1st.

How would you guys feel about Marcus Smart? Heís available for a wing, feels like a good way of solving our crowded wing situation.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    How would you guys feel about Marcus Smart? Heís available for a wing, feels like a good way of solving our crowded wing situation.
    He does nothing to fix our PG problem

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Feel like that would be a bit of an overpay with how our roster is currently constructed. If Hali was the missing piece for our legit contention, then you pay the price, but even if we do acquire Hali weíd still need much more. Iíd probably draw the line at Obi and the DAL 2023 1st.
    I don't think the missing piece to the Knicks contending exists but Hali would give us a long term building block at a position we can't seem to find anyone to fill. Burks can do what IQ does and coach won't play Obi so what's the point. Hali gives us s starting PG that doesn't need the ball and is very unselfish, plays D and 6 5'. Perfect.

He does nothing to fix our PG problem
    Heís a better Elfrid Payton. Stay the course you know

2021-2022 In Season Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I don't think the missing piece to the Knicks contending exists but Hali would give us a long term building block at a position we can't seem to find anyone to fill. Burks can do what IQ does and coach won't play Obi so what's the point. Hali gives us s starting PG that doesn't need the ball and is very unselfish, plays D and 6 5'. Perfect.
    based on this season he is better with the ball in his hands. Haliís numbers sky rocketed without Fox.
    Last edited by ewing; 01-18-2022 at 12:22 PM.