Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 356 of 526 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 7882
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    No idea, could be depression/anxiety, bi-polar or one of the many personality and mood disorders that have rage as a symptom. Could just be immaturity and poor coping skills. Can be a pattern maladaptive behaviour he has learned thru his life that tantrums are successful. That's why he needs a professional. Or he just can be a jerk and entitled but even that can be unlearned when it's counter productive. I don't know. But he is human and if he wants to he can improve his attitude. For God's sake he is healthy, rich, with a family, what else does he want in life ?
    Persecution mania

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/...20achievements.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    Persecution mania

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/...20achievements.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    People can feel persecuted and not have schitziphrenia. Schizophrenia may be one of the worst illnesses anyone can have. It's heartbreaking for the sufferers and the family members who suffer with them. Julius does not have that. He can have paranoia to an extent. The team is paranoid about the media saying bad things about them. But that whole way of thinking is easily fixed when you realize you are not entitled to people liking everything about you. Once you realize people are going to dislike you fairly or not you get over it. Cause people like you when you don't deserve it so you can be disliked for no reason that's life get used to it . If anyone here has schitziphrenia or have family with it, man, you got my love. Whatever that gets you

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    Is he having postpartum depression? lol
    Haha! Heís having some kind of postpartum psychosisÖ

Apparently Randle was asked if he wants out and he said, ďNo way.Ē I think Wes doesnít want to trade this guy.

Wes didnít go to Kentucky but probably bought a T-shirt back when he started out selling shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    People can feel persecuted and not have schitziphrenia. Schizophrenia may be one of the worst illnesses anyone can have. It's heartbreaking for the sufferers and the family members who suffer with them. Julius does not have that. He can have paranoia to an extent. The team is paranoid about the media saying bad things about them. But that whole way of thinking is easily fixed when you realize you are not entitled to people liking everything about you. Once you realize people are going to dislike you fairly or not you get over it. Cause people like you when you don't deserve it so you can be disliked for no reason that's life get used to it . If anyone here has schitziphrenia or have family with it, man, you got my love. Whatever that gets you
    I am not a doctor and I can't say he has or hasn't got schizophrenia. All I can say is he seems to have the early signs for it - sense of betrayal, unable to function as a coherent and competent professional etc. It's a poorly understood condition and can get worse if not treated thru therapy and meds. And yes it's absolutely heartbreaking.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Please stop trying to armchair diagnose Randle based on the three hours you see him on a basketball court every other night. You donít know this person, and youíre in all likelihood not qualified to make such a diagnosis.

Also, itís gross. Just say heís struggling and is having issues and move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Please stop trying to armchair diagnose Randle based on the three hours you see him on a basketball court every other night. You donít know this person, and youíre in all likelihood not qualified to make such a diagnosis.

Also, itís gross. Just say heís struggling and is having issues and move along.
    100%

We sit here and say he hates or is jealous of RJ, but then pics pop up of them having a night out together.

We donít know anything let alone what his mental health is.

Zion plus fillers to the Knicks
    Rose to the Bulls
    Randle, Fournier, 1st protected from Knicks, 1st protected from Bulls.

I'm not good with cap numbers and all that. What I'm saying is I would structure something along those lines for a Zion trade. I don't know what is fair value for a player like Zion but at the same time all the injury concerns makes me worry of getting him here. I'm more hopeful that he goes more the Embid route instead of the Oden one.

Love Rose but let him have his retirement tour with the Bulls.

For the Pels getting Randle and Fournier could help them get into the playoffs.

They have been doing good without Zion. Adding those 2 pieces where Randle wouldn't have to be the first or second option could help him.

C ???
    Pf Randle
    SF BI
    Sg Fournier
    PG CJ

Defensively not the greatest. But good enough to get them to the playoffs. Where they haven't been in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    100%

We sit here and say he hates or is jealous of RJ, but then pics pop up of them having a night out together.

We donít know anything let alone what his mental health is.
    i 100% agree on the mental health issues, but I also agree there is something wrong, Kind of like saying Biden is not on a decline mentally, we don't know him but what we witness is scary.

as far as he teammates, no I can't agree, we don't know him but actions do speak louder than words, and i'm the type if it once, fine, if its twice okay, if its three times when we need to address , and if its more than there is issues with his teammates.

I'm not going to rehash all his done on the court and off, if you don't know or can't remember then guys shouldn't post, but to sit back and think because we don't know him that we are also blind is short sided.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i 100% agree on the mental health issues, but I also agree there is something wrong, Kind of like saying Biden is not on a decline mentally, we don't know him but what we witness is scary.

as far as he teammates, no I can't agree, we don't know him but actions do speak louder than words, and i'm the type if it once, fine, if its twice okay, if its three times when we need to address , and if its more than there is issues with his teammates.

I'm not going to rehash all his done on the court and off, if you don't know or can't remember then guys shouldn't post, but to sit back and think because we don't know him that we are also blind is short sided.

I wonder if Dallas would trade Brunson and DFS in a sign and trade for Randle, Noel and that Dallas pick as a sweetener... Julius is back home playing off of a real lead player and the Knicks get a starting PG and a good 3 & D guy in DFS.

I think both teams get better with that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I wonder if Dallas would trade Brunson and DFS in a sign and trade for Randle, Noel and that Dallas pick as a sweetener... Julius is back home playing off of a real lead player and the Knicks get a starting PG and a good 3 & D guy in DFS.

I think both teams get better with that deal.
    1) The team signing and trading the player canít include another player in the deal.

2) They just signed DFS to an extension so I doubt theyíre willing to put him in a deal.

3) Julius to the Mavs makes some sense, but this doesnít work imo.

Iím sure Luka would love Randle..and vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    1) The team signing and trading the player canít include another player in the deal.

2) They just signed DFS to an extension so I doubt theyíre willing to put him in a deal.

3) Julius to the Mavs makes some sense, but this doesnít work imo.
    curious why doesn't it work?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Iím sure Luka would love Randle..and vice versa
    actually with Luka and Kidd it just may be the best place for Randle and he loves playing at home. And don't forget the relationship and playing with Bully, they seem to really enjoy and feed off each other.

But I could also see it getting ugly as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post

I was talking about RJ specifically since heís who most like to point to. There are literally photos of him and RJ going to dinner or partying or whatever they were doing from just last week.

It wasnít a team thing, or at least there werenít any other pictures of teammates, and Randleís wife was out with them as well.

If they had problems, why would they be out together?

Thatís what I mean. We donít know. We see things and we are just guessing thereís something there.

Look at Oakley and Ewing. Who wouldíve expected that they didnít like each other this whole time?