Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    your posts are ridiculous, you dwell on the negative and omit positives all the time, in fact you seem to thrive when things are not going well.

Dwell on this, Knicks are 1.5 games out of second place and 1 game in the lost column.......let that sink in

Just last night:

Indy lost to the lakers without their HOF starting PF/C as you stated in another post with a LOL

Suns squeaked by Clev to get the win

Hornets barely beat Orlando

Bulls lost to oh wait Houston, I guess making us pulling out that game look better

Heat lost to Minny

Wash got trounced by NO

Jazz had a nail biter with OKC

Port lost to Sac

Welcome to the NBA in the 2021-2022 season, we shall see how the balance works out and what moves will be made, Dec 15th is getting closer and closer.

We have a very tough schedule, if Knicks come our of the next 10 games just okay, then they are in great shape.

Your glass is half full comment has a big leak in it.
    We all examine every game, and get all fired up about it lol. But I guess we are exactly where I thought we would be. If we were going with the ďevery game is going to be a fightĒ train of thought, we arenít in bad shape. I know both of us were saying all along that we would likely be fighting for a later seed. Thatís where we are. And things havenít clicked yet, so thereís room for optimism

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    We all examine every game, and get all fired up about it lol. But I guess we are exactly where I thought we would be. If we were going with the ďevery game is going to be a fightĒ train of thought, we arenít in bad shape. I know both of us were saying all along that we would likely be fighting for a later seed. Thatís where we are. And things havenít clicked yet, so thereís room for optimism
    I think the disappointment stems from how dynamic the offense was in preseason and to start the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This Samanic kid is the real deal but where do we play him?
    I think he is a center. That's probably why he had motor issues in San Antonio he probably can't play power forward. He can block shots but offense will be his calling card in the league. I see a lot of Pau Gasol in his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstyles View Post
    I think he is a center. That's probably why he had motor issues in San Antonio he probably can't play power forward. He can block shots but offense will be his calling card in the league. I see a lot of Pau Gasol in his game.
    I hope your right. We really need a center that can be an offensive threat.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    You can't change the mind of people who don't want to listen...

The different between most of these teams ahead of the Knicks are either facing with injuries, COVID, beaten by some of the best teams.

The disturbing trend is the fact, the Knicks losses are from some of the WORST teams in the NBA. As Alan Hahn's golden rule: Good teams beat bad teams. The Knicks are losing to bad teams. So what does that make them?

Thib's worry is the fact, the Knicks needed to get off to a fast start because the best teams in the NBA are going to get healthy, find their rhythm, and/or make a big trade...and in the second half, they'll spank the Knicks.

1/4th into the season and the Knicks are basically a .500 club with a discount point guard. That's not promising. But the prayer says the Knicks will win 50 games. Let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    You can't change the mind of people who don't want to listen...

The different between most of these teams ahead of the Knicks are either facing with injuries, COVID, beaten by some of the best teams.

The disturbing trend is the fact, the Knicks losses are from some of the WORST teams in the NBA. As Alan Hahn's golden rule: Good teams beat bad teams. The Knicks are losing to bad teams. So what does that make them?

Thib's worry is the fact, the Knicks needed to get off to a fast start because the best teams in the NBA are going to get healthy, find their rhythm, and/or make a big trade...and in the second half, they'll spank the Knicks.

1/4th into the season and the Knicks are basically a .500 club with a discount point guard. That's not promising. But the prayer says the Knicks will win 50 games. Let's see.
    first the Knicks are predicted to win 41-43 games by experts so winning 50 is well overachieving, stop making the high goals seem like they were the low goals, that's called having an agenda.

I only recall a few in here saying Knicks would be fighting for 6th seed to a 10th seed based on roster and other teams improvment.

But lets quickly take you theory because you always want negatives, seems you get off of them, if the Knicks are losing to bad team then they are beating good teams, hmmmmm maybe that is better for the playoffs?

The next ten games are important so lets see how this team does, we are still down both Mitch and Taj, and Rose is day to day to tonight is going to be tough against Aayton and the Suns.

1/4 of season and Knicks are 1.5 games out of 2nd place???? That is promising because they haven't got it going yet.

I don't care about seeding. Last year we were tied for 6th and if the East was as good as it is this year it could be 7th or 8th.

Seeding has more to do with everyone else than it does with ourselves. I expect us to be better than last year and more equipped to beat better playoff teams. That's my barometer for us.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I don't care about seeding. Last year we were tied for 6th and if the East was as good as it is this year it could be 7th or 8th.

Seeding has more to do with everyone else than it does with ourselves. I expect us to be better than last year and more equipped to beat better playoff teams. That's my barometer for us.
    Actually maybe two years ago, but now being top 6 is the new top 8. Playin is technically not the playoffs unless you win one or two games pending where you seed, 7-10.

So yes I care about seeding because it is very important to finish in the top 6.

How did the playin teams do last year?

also this is twice now you said we tied for 6th, actually no, we tied for 4th and 5th and won the tie breaker so we finished 4th. Miami finished a game behind for sole 6th place?

Actually maybe two years ago, but now being top 6 is the new top 8. Playin is technically not the playoffs unless you win one or two games pending where you seed, 7-10.

So yes I care about seeding because it is very important to finish in the top 6.

How did the playin teams do last year?

also this is twice now you said we tied for 6th, actually no, we tied for 4th and 5th and won the tie breaker so we finished 4th. Miami finished a game behind for sole 6th place?
    You are right. Miami rested the last two games of the year while on 4 game winning streak.

Obviously I care about seeding with regard to our chance in the playoffs. I don't care about seeding with regards to whether or not we are a better team than last year. Everyone acknowledged we could be a lower seed and a better team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    You are right. Miami rested the last two games of the year while on 4 game winning streak.

Obviously I care about seeding with regard to our chance in the playoffs. I don't care about seeding with regards to whether or not we are a better team than last year. Everyone acknowledged we could be a lower seed and a better team this year.
    agreed except one or two posters lol, who had us in top 4 no matter what.

agreed except one or two posters lol, who had us in top 4 no matter what.
    Well, we were supposed to be better than last yr but we're not. The offense AND defense is worse. Kemba and Fournier were awful off-season moves. This is the only team trying to survive without guards and without a starting PG. Not gonna work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Well, we were supposed to be better than last yr but we're not. The offense AND defense is worse. Kemba and Fournier were awful off-season moves. This is the only team trying to survive without guards and without a starting PG. Not gonna work.
    Right now I feel like this team would be better if Kemba, Evan, and Noel went away. Iím not sure if it bc the other guys are better or if itís fit to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

John Wall is available...the Rockets and Wall have agreed that he can sit/sulk while they work out a trade. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    John Wall is available...the Rockets and Wall have agreed that he can sit/sulk while they work out a trade. Any takers?
    Are they eating 95% of the salary?

We then going to have him and Kemba sitting there?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789