Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523
Results 7,831 to 7,843 of 7843
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Yeah I'm upset Knicks didn't pull out the stops for Murray.
    Randle for Lavine makes zero sense for Chicago. Also it makes zero sense that Lavine would leave the Bulls for the Knicks
    Bulls stink too
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Im happy that it sounds like Mitch is coming back and im fine with signing Brunson. Just as long as Fournier doesnt start anymore

In regards to Cam i honestly havent seen anything to convince me he could be a good role player on a good team. Im not gonna rule him out at his age but if moving him helped us obtain something of value then i wouldnt hesitate to trade him. Thats just my opinion and i respect anyone who thinks he could develop into a good 2 way player. Hes young and hes athletic. If hes got the work ethic and desire he can be a contributor

Work ethic and desire...2 things i like alot about Obi and IQ. The things i hear about them and how much time they spend working on their games. Ill admit id be a little scared to trade either one of them. They are also both of good character which i think is an underrated attribute. I was scared when i our team on Kyries list before he resigned with the Nets. I think his attitude has a negative effect on his team like when hes yelling at teammates or staring at KD or sprinkling sage pre game or giving the middle finger/cursing at fans

Randle showed poor character for us last year and at times his pouting and anger ruined the rest of the teams momentum. That, even more then his statistical decline is the reason id be very happy if we could trade him somehow

Cam is still so young. He can still be good but to think he’s earned anything is always wild to me.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    A deal of Randle for Lavine S&t Supermax is the only thing that makes sense now.
    Not sure what other star in FA or trade could be had this off-season. Really wish we traded for Haliburton or Murray. Smh
    Why would Chicago even do this?

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Makes them worse sure but Luka is unreal and they can still add a guard
    No they can't they just traded for wood

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    No they can't they just traded for wood
    So they can’t add a guard ??? Make it make sense. They’re gonna add dragic
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Yeah I'm upset Knicks didn't pull out the stops for Murray.
    Randle for Lavine makes zero sense for Chicago. Also it makes zero sense that Lavine would leave the Bulls for the Knicks
    Zero sense? Chicago doesn’t want to pay Lavine Supermax. Randle is an affordable pf that averages 20 &10. He can fit right next to deroZan, ball and vuc…
    Only 1 Infinity stone left

I know some folks believe whatever the media has taught you to believe and listen to those idiots on ESPN but just look for yourself at this kids footwork and ball handling skills. It is truly elite. We have been comparing him to most of the non athletic 6'1" PGs who are successful like CP3, Lowry, FVV, Garland, Rozier, Trae Young, Mike Conley, Sexton...but none of the players I just named have the kind of elite footwork and post moves like Brunson. I've been watching a lot of film on him lately and his game is actually a mixture of Kyrie and Tony Parker who both are only 6'2"...

We have to look at Brunson as our #11 pick in the draft and imagine his potential with the players on the Knicks... just watch how this guy takes anybody off the dribble and is able to change direction or pull up at a more efficient rate than Kyrie. Not saying his handle is better but it is comparable...

https://youtu.be/bjj_8Q9E52A

Elite handle and footwork.... his up and under moves are sick

https://youtu.be/zZnQvdzpxpo

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Fournier is probably going to Dallas in a sign n trade for Brunson so they don't lose him for nothing. Then they would have the cap to steal Bridges from Hornets
    you and Rican lol, put on your owners cap, they are over the cap, Fourn makes 18m they have a slew of wings already and now have Timmy returning making 21m

So they add monies to their cap for the sake of taking back a contract they will pay over 100 mill in lux tax just to get him, does that make any sense to you?

Brunson at 25m would have cost them 130m in lux tax, this was all posted yesterday, and Cuban has never paid Lux tax and now he'll spend it on a wing when he has Bully, and Timmy, and DinW, and Bertans and Smith and Frank etc e

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Elite handle and footwork.... his up and under moves are sick

https://youtu.be/zZnQvdzpxpo
    well you finally got here lol, been saying this for nearly two years, we should have had him wrapped up for under 11m back in the day when he wasn't starting.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    well you finally got here lol, been saying this for nearly two years, we should have had him wrapped up for under 11m back in the day when he wasn't starting.
    Same

It was obvious

So lets assume Brunson is coming. Who else we got? This team isnt good enough as is to make a run. Hopefully the kids take that next step. But we still need that guy. All these picks frees us up to make a big move. Just not sure who it would be for. Mitchell maybe? Guys like Randle and Fournier might have to be moved to.

Brunson
    Mitchell
    Barrett
    Randle/Obi
    Mitch