Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239
Results 3,571 to 3,584 of 3584
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Obi, Grimes, Cam, (Rose or Fournier) plus 6 (3 unprotected)....Gotta give to get
    LMAO

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

What's funnier, giving up Obi, Cam, and Grimes aka 21pts 7rbs and a whopping total of less than 3 asts or keeping them and playing them all less than 20min a game, and missing the playoffs once again? The jokes is on us fans and Knicks mgt if we miss this opportunity....

It is obvious there is no such thing as a rebuild in NY. If you draft a guy he is expected to average 20 pts a game once he steps in the league. There is no patience for draft and development.

The Knicks just need to move Randall at this point and let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    It is obvious there is no such thing as a rebuild in NY. If you draft a guy he is expected to average 20 pts a game once he steps in the league. There is no patience for draft and development.
    Thatís 100% not true. But OK

Just like itís not true that patience, drafting, and development, guarantee you anything
    Last edited by ShadyOne; Yesterday at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post

Just like itís not true that patience, drafting, and development, guarantee you anything
    Nothing is guaranteed. The Nets got Kyrie and Durant and got swept in the first round. I keep reading our players are bench riders but they have been in the league all of two years
    Last edited by cssdmark; Yesterday at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Nothing is guaranteed. The Nets got Kyrie and Durant and got swept in the first round. I keep reading our players are bench riders but they have been in the league all of two years
    Two years isnít too soon to evaluate, necessarily

Are you saying you would do biv"s trade?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Are you saying you would do biv"s trade?
    Too much. No way that combination of players and picks happens

Too much. No way that combination of players and picks happens
    ok thought so that is what everyone but Biv is saying, they are not saying not to get DM, they are saying not to compete with ourselves.

ok thought so that is what everyone but Biv is saying, they are not saying not to get DM, they are saying not to compete with ourselves.
    I wouldnít say no to that player package, but it would drastically reduce the pick haul

Thatís what we are do all saying. People want to laugh at us not giving everything for DM. But why would we outbid every other teams offers and then add more. They can either take more than anyone else can give them or they can go pray one of Aingeís friends gets hired in OKC and gives up a ridiculous package for DM and hope DM will resign there.

In all likelihood, the Knicks will not have to give up everything I mentioned but that package is definitely something I would not give a final final NO to, especially if the risk is keeping those players and picks and still missing the playoffs the next two yrs in a row.

You guys also act like this mgt team is not capable of acquiring more 1st round picks. We just got 3 for the number 11 pick. We can shrug off the DM trade and play extra hard ball like you guys want, and then maybe we can trade next yrs 16th pick for 2 more first and hold out once again for a 25 yr old star that is actually being traded, AND wants to come to NY. That can't be too hard to find, right guys??
    Last edited by Bivory; Yesterday at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    In all likelihood, the Knicks will not have to give up everything I mentioned but that package is definitely something I would not give a final final NO to, especially if the risk is keeping those players and picks and still missing the playoffs the next two yrs in a row.

You guys also act like this mgt team is not capable of acquiring more 1st round picks. We just got 3 for the number 11 pick. We can shrug off the DM trade and play extra hard ball like you guys want, and then maybe we can trade next yrs 16th pick for 2 more first and hold out once again for a 25 yr old star that is actually being traded, AND wants to come to NY. That can't be too hard to find, right guys??
    Wow. First you rant for 5 pages about giving up the 11th pick for the 3 FRPs. Now the FO can get picks whenever they want. Changed your tune a bit huh?

The risk is not making the playoffs? We wouldn't be 70% of what Utah was if you give up what you want to, and they got their *** handed to them in the playoffs. That's what your are drooling about?

Your posts reek of desperation no one else feels. Sorry that's just you. There are stars on the market being traded literally every offseason. You act like DM is the only ever star we can trade for. Bunch of baloney, honestly.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk