Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 200 1231151101 ... LastLast

Around the NBA 2021-22 Discussion

To continue some of the discussion from the last threads: Burks is better than Bullock, but I think Bullock might have been better suited for the 2nd unit than Burks as currently constructed.

I think is because Rose and IQ handle the rock so much. But I think Burks’ skillset will prove vital when injuries inevitably strike.
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 11-07-2021 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks for the thread Stuna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    To continue some of the discussion from the last threads: Burks is better than Bullock, but I think Bullock might have been better suited for the 2nd unit than Burks as currently constructed.

I think is because Rose and IQ handle the rock so much. But I think Burks’ skillset will prove vital when injuries inevitably strike.
    there are times we'll miss Reggie and there would be times we'd miss Burcs if we signed Reggie. Bullock hasn't been so good in DAL, he seems up and down throughout his career. I'm fine with either. I hope the thought process was that Grimes can eventually give us what Bullock did.

Both Burks and Bullock should not have been signed as well as Noel.

All that money should have been allocated to signing Lonzo Ball.

The Knicks would be a much better team right now had they done so.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post

and no Kemba either?

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    and no Kemba either?
    They would have still had the money to sign Kemba but bringing in Ball would've meant you didn't need to sign Kemba unless you wanted an insurance policy.

I would've been fine either way but not signing Ball meant they not only had to sign Kemba but they also rely on him playing very well for this team to have a chance to win.

They would have still had the money to sign Kemba but bringing in Ball would've meant you didn't need to sign Kemba unless you wanted an insurance policy.

I would've been fine either way but not signing Ball meant they not only had to sign Kemba but they also rely on him playing very well for this team to have a chance to win.
    Dont think Kemba comes here to play 3rd string, so its really a case of Kemba, Burks, Noel vs Ball. Not that clear cut, especially if you wanted to keep some of the core together for chemistry reasons.

Ball is a 40% shooter with good D, but he's not a PG thats going to attack and break down a defense, something Burcs and Kemba do well.

The Golden State Warriors' start...and doing it without James Wiseman or Klay Thompson is ridiculous. Meanwhile the Lakers are 5-5 which is amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post

Big fax but if Burks doesn't pick it up grimes is taking spot

An MRI has revealed that Cavaliers guard Collin Sexton has a torn meniscus in his left knee, and will undergo further evaluation to determine how long his absence will be, the team announced.

Around the NBA 2021-22 Discussion

I think Dinwiddie is guy that would fit the best and be the biggest difference maker but I agree. If possible a would rather have one big addition instead of those two off the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The Lakers are 5-5....makes me smile.

damn looks like MPJ injured his back. That's not good.

I always found it hard to believe that all 13 teams that passed him for his back issues were that dumb.

If you didn’t see Jokic leveling Morris, go do so ASAP

I guess the combination of hard foul in a blowout, elbow, and knee contact, did not please Jokic
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 11-09-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Golden State Warriors' start...and doing it without James Wiseman or Klay Thompson is ridiculous. Meanwhile the Lakers are 5-5 which is amusing.
    Looks like the Warriors are gonna pull a Spurs 2012-2015 where they retooled into a contender mixing youth with old men Duncan/Manu/Parker.

That said they've had the easiest schedule so far I believe and only played a couple +.500 teams.

Page 1 of 200 1231151101 ... LastLast