Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

all of the talk has always been about ben/joel not being able to play together when in reality brown/tatum really cant play together. Not enough food for guys to eat. I would trade tatum before id trade brown though

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    all of the talk has always been about ben/joel not being able to play together when in reality brown/tatum really cant play together. Not enough food for guys to eat. I would trade tatum before id trade brown though
    I think Portland and Boston should base something around Brown and CJ. Would be perfect for both teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celtics are keeping Brown and Tatum together until the wheels fall off just like CJ and Dame.

I can envision the Celtics literally trading any and everyone else first.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Celtics are keeping Brown and Tatum together until the wheels fall off just like CJ and Dame.

I can envision the Celtics literally trading any and everyone else first.
    That's what I "fear" for them. What could the combine to get something worthwhile back though?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think Portland and Boston should base something around Brown and CJ. Would be perfect for both teams.
    It would be a great fit. But Portland would have to throw in some serious sweeteners to sell the Celtics on that. I’m thinking McCollum, either Simons or Nassir and at least one first-rounder. Brown is around six years younger, cheaper and a better all-around player.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    It would be a great fit. But Portland would have to throw in some serious sweeteners to sell the Celtics on that. I’m thinking McCollum, either Simons or Nassir and at least one first-rounder. Brown is around six years younger, cheaper and a better all-around player.
    Was gonna say, it would take a lot more than just CJ to get Brown I think. But I'd be ecstatic if that happened obviously.

I've always liked Brown better than Tatum, but Tatum seems to show more "star" potential more often than Brown. I wonder if Stevens the GM thinks different about them than Coach Stevens did.

i also take brown over tatum

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

I think Rubio would really help this team, and I don’t think it’d take much to get him out of Cleveland. It’s so obvious that Boston needs just what Rubio provides. I’d trade Smart for him.

Celtics get Simmons, 76ers get CJ and Blazers get Brown. Send it in.

Celtics hold “unproductive” players only meeting

I think Rubio would really help this team, and I don’t think it’d take much to get him out of Cleveland. It’s so obvious that Boston needs just what Rubio provides. I’d trade Smart for him.

It’s funny how often people think Rubio is the answer for different teams. His draft hype will never die

Last edited by ewing; 11-04-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It’s funny how often people think Rubio is the answer for different teams. His draft hype will never die

He's a really good player, just kills you at times when he can't hit a jumper.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    He's a really good player, just kills you at times when he can't hit a jumper.
    He is? I think Calderon was better and that’s not saying much bro.

He’s a really good passer. Let’s just leave it at that. I was such a big Rubio fan when he was drafted. I really thought he was gonna be a super star. I was completely off. He will be back playing in Spain after this contract

I value smarts defence over anything Rubio gives.

Maybe package Schroeder and a protected pick for Rubio. Cavs are a rebuilding team they likely value the pick over Ricky.

Giving up Smart for Rubio would be a bad move. Smart gives your team a lot of toughness and the type of defence you will need on the perimeter in the playoffs. Rubio just knows how to facilitate. That’s great but defence will ultimately matter more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast