Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,627

    NBA Game Thread 11/1- 11/7




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    68,288
    No Embiid, no Simmons, no Harris....no problem apparently.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,813
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    No Embiid, no Simmons, no Harris....no problem apparently.
    If the Blazers lose this one I have a feeling that we're going to be hearing something by tomorrow. Like some players only meeting or Billups having a meeting with the GM or something. This one would be inexcusable.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    68,288
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    If the Blazers lose this one I have a feeling that we're going to be hearing something by tomorrow. Like some players only meeting or Billups having a meeting with the GM or something. This one would be inexcusable.
    Would be really interesting to see what happens. 3-4 to start the year if they lose tonight. But it's a mixed bag of wins and losses so maybe not.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    120,459
    niang and drummond are insane signings man

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,966
    76ers fans showing love for Dame. I mean we are recruiting him LOL.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,966
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    niang and drummond are insane signings man
    I am very impress with Niang so far.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,966
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    If the Blazers lose this one I have a feeling that we're going to be hearing something by tomorrow. Like some players only meeting or Billups having a meeting with the GM or something. This one would be inexcusable.
    Trade Dame to Philly

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    20,443
    Down by 19 on the road in the 3rd and winning by 14. Are the Bulls really good or are the Celtics just bad? [emoji848]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,166
    Dame should have requested a trade this summer! But at the moment, he's the main reason they been struggling

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,813
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Dame should have requested a trade this summer! But at the moment, he's the main reason they been struggling
    Portland needs to just rape someone and rebuild. They can get 6 picks and a young player also for Dame. Trading away CJ, Powell, and others should net another 3-4 picks.

    They own all their picks except 1 which is lottery protected. They have nothing to lose by tanking.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    120,459
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Portland needs to just rape someone and rebuild. They can get 6 picks and a young player also for Dame. Trading away CJ, Powell, and others should net another 3-4 picks.

    They own all their picks except 1 which is lottery protected. They have nothing to lose by tanking.
    yup. Dame has def been the issue for the team right now as well but i cant see them ever being a legit contender so they def should trade him...

    Id offer right now

    simmons
    thyb
    3 firsts
    2 seconds
    whatever pick swaps they want

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    120,459
    this is why every team needs a marcus smart

    [Grenham] Marcus Smart: "I would just like to play basketball. Every team knows we're trying to go to Jayson and Jaylen. Every team is programmed and studied to stop Jayson and Jaylen. I think everybody's scouting report is to make those guys pass the ball. They don't want to pass the ball

    tatums last 2 games... 55 shots 8 fta and 5 assists.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,813
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yup. Dame has def been the issue for the team right now as well but i cant see them ever being a legit contender so they def should trade him...

    Id offer right now

    simmons
    thyb
    3 firsts
    2 seconds
    whatever pick swaps they want
    I wouldn't want that headcase/cancer Simmons anywhere near my team if I was a rebuilding squad. But he should be easy to flip. Haliburton and Barnes for Simmons? Haliburton as the young talent and Barnes as the high character tank commander that I flip in a year from now for a bad contract and more picks.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    68,288
    Heh, this is a good one:

    Tired - Beating Lillard and the Blazers to convince him to come to Philly.
    Wired - Beat Lillard and the Blazers without your 3 best players to convince him to come to Philly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •