Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    So we lost to 76ers B team. We still playing better then expected? Dayum. What is our projected placing this season?
    Weíll be terrible, probably somewhere around the fourth or fifth worst record in the league for most of the season. Then around March weíll win some games while the other bad teams are tanking and end up with the 8th or 9th pick. But hey, those late season wins are moral victories, right?

I believe Kings are on pace to win around 27 games or thereabouts.

I think are biggest issue is we are trying to play small ball with inconsistent outside shooters. Unless they change the rule making it harder to foul in transition it will be hard to rely on fast pace transition buckets to win games.

Iím happy Gentry gave Bagley some run yesterday, even if it was partly due to injuries. Bagley actually looked engaged and was key in the win. I honestly think Bagley is key to our success. So far he hasnít lived up to it, but he seems like our only big with some untapped potential. Not saying itís likely but if the team is going to take a step forward, we need someone to step up and Bagley has the chance to be that guy.

Kings beat LA in triple OT - game of the year! Everyone stepped up and played a role.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Kings beat LA in triple OT - game of the year! Everyone stepped up and played a role.
    That was a great game and it looked like the Lakers were taking over control in the 4th but the Kings battled back. Fox and Hield were the 2 main guys down the stretch. Bagley had another nice game in reserve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123