Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,199

    TNF Week 8: GB Packers (6-1) at Arizona Cardinals (7-0)

    Code:
    Green Bay Packers AT Arizona Cardinals
    10/29/2021 8:20 PM EST
    State Farm Stadium
    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,199
    Game of the week right here.

    Who do ya'll got?

    I think Arizona wins to go to 8-0. I'll say it's a score of 27-21.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,689
    Should be a great game!

    I think Arizona wins especially against the Packers of Green Bay. They値l be 8-0 and be undefeated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,712
    Arizona wins tonight and stay undefeated to go from 7-0 to 8-0. Kyler Murray is just playing so unbelievable. Not to mention D Hop, Kirk, JJ Watt, Isaiah Simmons, etc. their team if they stay healthy I could even have them coming out of the NFC.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    96,044
    GB should win because only OL matters.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,199
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Should be a great game!

    I think Arizona wins especially against the Packers of Green Bay. They値l be 8-0 and be undefeated.
    Lmao.

    Green Bay won't score as many against these Cardinals and that means they will lose the game. With that loss they will then have 2 on the season, which is 2 more than the undefeated Cardinals.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Lmao.

    Green Bay won't score as many against these Cardinals and that means they will lose the game. With that loss they will then have 2 on the season, which is 2 more than the undefeated Cardinals.
    [emoji6]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,362
    Green Bay -2.5 is +250. I知 tempted. 👀

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    844
    Adams is out so that'll give Rodgers more opportunities to be a diva not that he really needs it

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,076
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Should be a great game!

    I think Arizona wins especially against the Packers of Green Bay. They値l be 8-0 and be undefeated.
    https://c.tenor.com/btAfr9GqDn8AAAAM/okay-ok.gif

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    96,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Green Bay -2.5 is +250. I知 tempted. 👀
    There 20 at it. Hopefully Zona scores first and then I'll live bet a few times as it changes.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,199
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    There 20 at it. Hopefully Zona scores first and then I'll live bet a few times as it changes.
    You are quickly developing a problem...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    96,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    You are quickly developing a problem...
    Tell me about it.

    I took a big hit on blackjack, why did I go down that hole... Ugh.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,490
    No Adams/Lazard/mvs... we now have rodgers and the practice squad boys lol

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    96,044
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    No Adams/Lazard/mvs... we now have rodgers and the practice squad boys lol
    Doesn稚 matter, you have a good OL, good TE, great RB. Lots of help for Aaron.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •