Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

10/29 Game #5 New York Knicks (3-1) @ Chicago Bulls (4-0): Spoilers?

After kicking the butts of the 76ers the New York Knicks roll into Chicago to test their might against an undefeated Bulls team looking to push their record to 5-0. Chicago has become a rejuvenated franchise since the arrival of two marquee free agents Lonzo Ball and DeMar DeRozan.

In order to match the three headed hydra that is the Chicago Bulls, the New York Knicks are going to need the best play out of Kemba Walker, RJ Barrett, and Evan Fournier.

If the Knicks have a major advantage over the Bulls it's with their bench led by Derrick Rose. Rose has been pushing the ball up the court at a faster pace which suits the skills of a blooming Obi Toppin.

Make something happen. Let's go Knicks!

The Knicks starting unit is a lethal 5 bladed throwing star.

We'll def need to play tight D on their guards. Kemba has been as advertised on D, so maybe he doesn't see a lot of playing time in this one.

I hope we seem Grimes against Lavine, when RJ sits. Will be interesting to see what we plan to do against Lonzo/Demar One option is to go big and make them work on the other side. Own the paint!
    Except Lavine the other two are not stellar shooters.

Bulls are in for a rude awakening. They are top heavy in their rotation and have a few players overperforming in some areas.

I think Bulls may get out to an early lead, but Knicks take permanent lead in 3rd quarter and don't look back.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Bulls are in for a rude awakening. They are top heavy in their rotation and have a few players overperforming in some areas.

I think Bulls may get out to an early lead, but Knicks take permanent lead in 3rd quarter and don't look back.
    Who’s over performing?

hyped AF for this one.

Nerlens Noel (sore left knee) will not play on Thursday vs. Chicago.

It's going to be a challenging season. So many good teams. Glad the Knicks improved cause if not it would have been a painful year.

Obi has a chance to have a big game against this team. Poor rebounding team without a defensive C. we should be able to go small against them.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post

Who is over-performing on their team?

Derozan is playing all around ball on the offensive side as he has for the past couple of seasons.

Levine is a very good player and performing up to expectations i think. At least my expectations. Adding very good players around him was only going to open things up for him.

Lonzo and Vucevic are actually down from their numbers on their previous teams. Again, expected given all the talent.

So who is over performing? If anything, you can pin their early success to their easy schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Obi has a chance to have a big game against this team. Poor rebounding team without a defensive C. we should be able to go small against them.
    Good point. Vuc usually has monster games against us, but it's not on the defensive side. I'm more worried about their offensive firepower.

Knicks 110-97.

Should be a good one. It feels good rooting for a team that's actually good.

Nerlens Noel (sore left knee) is now listed as questionable for Thursday's game against the Bulls.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast