Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,096

    2021 Season Week #9


    Thursday October 28th
    Troy @ #24 Coastal Carolina
    7:30 PM
    ESPN2

    Saturday October 30th
    #6 Michigan @ #8 Michigan State
    12:00 PM
    FOX

    #2 Cincinnati @ Tulane
    12:00 PM
    ESPN2

    #9 Iowa @ Wisconsin
    12:00 PM
    ESPN

    Texas @ #16 Baylor
    12:00 PM
    ABC

    Miami @ #17 Pittsburgh
    12:00 PM
    ACCN

    #22 Iowa State @ West Virginia
    2:00 PM
    ESPN+

    #1 Georgia @ Florida
    3:30 PM
    CBS

    Texas Tech @ #4 Oklahoma
    3:30 PM
    ABC

    Colorado @ #7 Oregon
    3:30 PM
    FOX

    Duke @ #13 Wake Forest
    4:00 PM
    ACCN

    #10 Ole Miss @ #18 Auburn
    7:00 PM
    ESPN

    #12 Kentucky @ Mississippi State
    7:00 PM
    SECN

    Kansas @ #15 Oklahoma State
    7:00 PM
    FS1

    #19 SMU @ Houston
    7:00 PM
    ESPN2

    #20 Penn State @ #5 Ohio State
    7:30 PM
    ABC

    North Carolina @ #11 Notre Dame
    7:30 PM
    NBC

    Virginia @ #25 BYU
    10:15 PM
    ESPN2

    Fresno State @ #21 San Diego State
    10:30 PM
    CBSSN




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,443
    Sparty will probly win. I'm trying not to let sports dictate my emotions anymore. So whatever happens happens. My life won't be any different either way. But yeah, go blue

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,020
    If Oregon doesn't win by 20+ something's wrong

    that Kansas OSU game got more interesting after the Sooners last week
    Fresno/San Diego may not be a battle of heavyweights, but definitely tracks as being a very entertaining game with a very high over/under
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Sparty will probly win. I'm trying not to let sports dictate my emotions anymore. So whatever happens happens. My life won't be any different either way. But yeah, go blue
    Yeah, I'm not feeling very confident about the trip to EL. I'm not sold on Michigan's offense, specifically Cade, and what happens when they can't run the ball anymore. I admit I have watched nothing of MSU this year but I can imagine Walker III being a big problem for Michigan. That and apparently they have a pass game for a change.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,443
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Yeah, I'm not feeling very confident about the trip to EL. I'm not sold on Michigan's offense, specifically Cade, and what happens when they can't run the ball anymore. I admit I have watched nothing of MSU this year but I can imagine Walker III being a big problem for Michigan. That and apparently they have a pass game for a change.
    Nailor is the best WR they've had since Charles Rogers, the guy is amazing

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Nailor is the best WR they've had since Charles Rogers, the guy is amazing
    That bodes well against the Michigan corners.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,096
    Suckbaugh and his team do what they do best against good teams: suck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •