Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Haha ^^
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

Vogel is a good coach and not the problem.

The team is 2nd on offense, and for a new team that number is only going to go up.

The team is 2nd worst defense, and for a new team that will only get better, and Vogel is the guy you want to clean up your defense, but being that bad defensively also points to a lack of effort. Defense is mostly effort, Vogelís defensive schemes are proven, so itís on the players for effort and some of it is also being a new team.

All and all I really like what Iíve seen. They looked poised to have it figured out around Christmas and set to go on a hellacious win streak around that time just to let everyone know.

Iíve seen a lot of good things and then a lot of careless play thatís led to losses that can be cleaned up.

Lakers will be fine and I think itís such a good sign to see the Lakers offense at #2 when itís been a new team, thatís played very discombobulated thus far. Everything will tighten up and this team will gradually become a juggernaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I hope it doesn't reach to the point when I'll start saying NOT having RWB is important. Scary part is... the entire post season is crunchtime. If we do make it to the post season.
    Lol ya. Letís worry when we get there. I like to ignore that fact for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Or even Rondo. But coach has to also work with him to make him understand that this kind of missteps can kill our chances to win the ring. If he refuses to learn and be humbled, then let him go and trade him. He can play, but his stubbornness and lack of focus has to be stop.
    Well said. Itís up to him. He has games like the one at OKC then LeGM will ship his arse out.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    It goes both ways. Frank is softer than a bubble!
    He is in a tough spot. Coaching superstars is political. Specially Lebron. Only coach that has the clout to tell Lebron to shove it is Pop.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Vogel is a good coach and not the problem.

The team is 2nd on offense, and for a new team that number is only going to go up.

The team is 2nd worst defense, and for a new team that will only get better, and Vogel is the guy you want to clean up your defense, but being that bad defensively also points to a lack of effort. Defense is mostly effort, Vogelís defensive schemes are proven, so itís on the players for effort and some of it is also being a new team.

All and all I really like what Iíve seen. They looked poised to have it figured out around Christmas and set to go on a hellacious win streak around that time just to let everyone know.

Iíve seen a lot of good things and then a lot of careless play thatís led to losses that can be cleaned up.

Lakers will be fine and I think itís such a good sign to see the Lakers offense at #2 when itís been a new team, thatís played very discombobulated thus far. Everything will tighten up and this team will gradually become a juggernaut.
    One reason why I donít think this team will win more than 60 games. They will be coasting during most of the season because of their age. I see 57 game winner due to that reason. Also Lebron will probably play around 64-68 games instead when healthy.

Well these idiots think suiting up and going hard in practice is better than actual games. Like AI would say practice not a game practice, practice. These guys have to miss weeks after practice not a game practice.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920