Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Really. I guess you haven't read much of what I have posted in the Covid thread then.
    As to teaching everything that happened, I approve. I do not approve of trying to hide any of the "warts" that the country has.
    How much of what I have said in this post is supported by Democrats?
    You mean where you went out of your way to say Fauci has said incorrect things and touted Invermectinís effectiveness in Mexico?

Did you read the story about Ivermectin in Mexico? Fauci has waffled quite a bit on Covid. First he said masks weren't going to be necessary. Then he said they were. Then he said we should wear 2 masks.
    Yes, the investigations were ongoing and uncovered more information.
    I will give you the same advice I gave Nate. Read the story about Ivermectin in Mexico and tell me what is wrong with it.
    Also, what part of me wanting students to be taught all of history is contrary with what Democrats want to happen? Do you agree that more or less parental involvement is right?

Did you read the story about Ivermectin in Mexico? Fauci has waffled quite a bit on Covid. First he said masks weren't going to be necessary. Then he said they were. Then he said we should wear 2 masks.
    I will give you the same advice I gave Nate. Read the story about Ivermectin in Mexico and tell me what is wrong with it.
    Also, what part of me wanting students to be taught all of history is contrary with what Democrats want to happen? Do you agree that more or less parental involvement is right?
    My point is donít say youíre supporting the Democrat belief in the Covid thread when you double down here against it.

What did I disagree with? I support vaccinations. I support more testing. I support the use of approved medications.
    I post alternative views just because they are available. The Ivermectin in Mexico study was peer reviewed and, apparently shows that it was effective there. It was tested here and found not to be effective here. Why the difference? I have no idea, nor do you. I do not approve of Ivermectin use as a treatment of Covid.
    Now, what do you disagree with? No doubling down on disagreements with Democrats.

What did I disagree with? I support vaccinations. I support more testing. I support the use of approved medications.
    I post alternative views just because they are available. The Ivermectin in Mexico study was peer reviewed and, apparently shows that it was effective there. It was tested here and found not to be effective here. Why the difference? I have no idea, nor do you. I do not approve of Ivermectin use as a treatment of Covid.
    Now, what do you disagree with? No doubling down on disagreements with Democrats.
    Read your article again, there is no link to the actual peer reviewed study, even itís claim does not directly attribute the drop to Invermectin. Your article then sites to a study by the Journal of Therapeutics confirming Invermectinís effectiveness, which they acknowledge shows no such thing:

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...he_Data.9.aspx

But most of all, Iím alarmed that a medical professional such as yourself is going to such an unreputable source and website for medical information.

Why not use trusted medical sources to get your information?

Did you see his interview with Medhi Hasan? You can see why he said they initially didn't suggest masks. It is pretty clear what he said and it essentially boils down to we get changing information that we learn over time.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sorry but these complaints have been driven almost exclusively by spoiled white folks upset about learning their ancestors were not the benevolent slave owners they had been told.
    I can literally show you video after video after video of black parents who are calling out the school boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I can literally show you video after video after video of black parents who are calling out the school boards

Now them's the type of black people this country needs, amirite?

Did you see his interview with Medhi Hasan? You can see why he said they initially didn't suggest masks. It is pretty clear what he said and it essentially boils down to we get changing information that we learn over time.
    Except they actually DID know about the efficacy around masks, they didn't get new info, they were afraid there would be a run on masks, and want enough set aside for health care workers so they lied.

Telling people things you KNOW aren't true isn't the same thing as changing your opinion upon gaining new info.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Except they actually DID know about the efficacy around masks, they didn't get new info, they were afraid there would be a run on masks, and want enough set aside for health care workers so they lied.

Telling people things you KNOW aren't true isn't the same thing as changing your opinion upon gaining new info.
    We knew about the efficacy of masks, but not about how COVID was spread. I have "masks save lives" in my profile. But I wouldn't tell someone to wear a mask to avoid the spread of AIDS. Because it wouldn't help. We didn't know how COVID was spread yet so we weren't still sure how to prevent the spread of the disease.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Good news is that I get to cast a vote against Trump's non-family child Glenn Youngkin! People can defend him all they like, but I will be able to take effort to keep him out of power.
    What the **** does this even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is really too bad I don't give a crap for or think highly about rich politically connected children. But I will play. At least Hunter isn't running the middle east peace accords or tagging along with daddy to important meetings with heads of State to sell his clothesline. You know you are going to lose the comparing Biden's kids vs Trump's kids game.

In the name of the Orange Man, the idiot son and wanton hussy. Go in peace.
    No, instead Hunter has been setting up meetings between his father and rich oligarch in other countries, and has taken millions in investment money from some of the shadiest Chinese banks.

Really? Hunter Biden avoided paying child support on the kid he had with a stripper for more than a year and a half. Hunter Biden also called one of his black lawyers the N-Word, because he's just classy like that.

Look if you want to hate Trumps kids, go for it. But Hunter Biden is the living embodiment of neopotism and white privilege the left complains about.

We knew about the efficacy of masks, but not about how COVID was spread. I have "masks save lives" in my profile. But I wouldn't tell someone to wear a mask to avoid the spread of AIDS. Because it wouldn't help. We didn't know how COVID was spread yet so we weren't still sure how to prevent the spread of the disease.
    We knew about how covid spread since before it got here, we had been paying attention to china, it's an airborne virus. We knew that from the beginning, there was never a point we didn't know that.

Regardless of your thoughts on the lab leak theory, vs natural cause theory, we know the virus originated in China, and that it was the first country hit by the virus. We had been monitoring it from the get go.

Because we don't play silly little games. You support conservatives and Republicans. Just like I tend to support liberals and Democrats. This is pretty obvious and I'm not going to play games like what you're playing.

I believe that Terry is saying that parents (and people without kids in the schools) are trending towards getting far too involved.They should have SOME right to adjust curriculums, but at a certain point they are getting too involved and making changes that are bad for the students. They need to home school their kids if they want to completely reshape what children are learning. They are letting their bias towards their family's racial history and trying to teach their kids the same flawed history that they learned.
    What are you basing this belief off on, Terry McAuliffe hasn't said any of those things, it just looks like your grafting your opinion onto him. Or trying to build the most defensible version of the argument and assign it to him.

They're literally selling signs that say keep parents out of class rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    What the **** does this even mean?

No, instead Hunter has been setting up meetings between his father and rich oligarch in other countries, and has taken millions in investment money from some of the shadiest Chinese banks.

Really? Hunter Biden avoided paying child support on the kid he had with a stripper for more than a year and a half. Hunter Biden also called one of his black lawyers the N-Word, because he's just classy like that.

Look if you want to hate Trumps kids, go for it. But Hunter Biden is the living embodiment of neopotism and white privilege the left complains about.
    We should be glad he isnít President and wasnít given any governmental authority by his father

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    We should be glad he isnít President and wasnít given any governmental authority by his father

No, instead, he's trading on his father's name and position and enriching himself with corporations and banks in countries that are our adversaries.

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast