Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    56 pct fg%. On 33/10/8. Is amazing efficiency
    for one game. good lord he is shooting 44% from the ft line so far and 13% from 3.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Hope Jokic is alright after that knee bump last night with Gobert. Man he was giving Rudy the business before that. 24/6/6 in 15mins....oof.

And what the hell happened to Embiid last night?
    we have no pg lol... on top of this we are moving the ball much much more and getting everyone involved... his numbers are gonna fall off this year if we continue to go this route which clearly isnt gonna work.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we have no pg lol... on top of this we are moving the ball much much more and getting everyone involved... his numbers are gonna fall off this year if we continue to go this route which clearly isnt gonna work.
    was really hoping Maxey would be that dude but it sounds like he's more of a 2 guard

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    was really hoping Maxey would be that dude but it sounds like he's more of a 2 guard
    yup which is fine it just sucks right now. Also reports are out that joel couldnt walk for 2 days after the pelicans game... him not going for surgery in the off season is likely a mistake if true. Its whatever though.. this season is lost tbh and we should just focus on trading ben at the deadline

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    They should sign your boy IT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

And your 6MOY

https://twitter.com/knicksnationcp/s...434357764?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

man its super surprising the suns are 1-3 right now. Lakers lost to the Thunder when at one point they had a 26 point lead. Westbrook with 10 to's.

Whoever trades for Harrison Barnes at the trade deadline will win the championship. Dude is like the perfect final piece for a contending team. We will start the bidding at 2 1st round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    man its super surprising the suns are 1-3 right now. Lakers lost to the Thunder when at one point they had a 26 point lead. Westbrook with 10 to's.
    Lakers are in trouble. I don't care what anyone says. This roster simply doesn't have the defense to contend. Kendrick Nunn returning isn't fixing the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Lakers are in trouble. I don't care what anyone says. This roster simply doesn't have the defense to contend. Kendrick Nunn returning isn't fixing the roster.
    As a Laker fan myself, I agree 100%.. Pelinka did a horrible job of putting this team together..
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Whoever trades for Harrison Barnes at the trade deadline will win the championship. Dude is like the perfect final piece for a contending team. We will start the bidding at 2 1st round picks.
    as a Jazz fan I have been dreaming about a Barnes trade for a while. not sure if we can trade 2 firsts, but we can likely do one first and a swap. either bojan(who has 2 years left) or Ingles and a couple of deep bench guys work salary wise. its too bad that I don't think the Jazz have the balls to do a trade like that. there will just be excuses for why we constantly choke in the playoffs.

as a Jazz fan I have been dreaming about a Barnes trade for a while. not sure if we can trade 2 firsts, but we can likely do one first and a swap. either bojan(who has 2 years left) or Ingles and a couple of deep bench guys work salary wise. its too bad that I don't think the Jazz have the balls to do a trade like that. there will just be excuses for why we constantly choke in the playoffs.
    I would gladly trade Bojan for Barnes but I wanna keep Ingles. And yeah might as well trade away a first or two to get it done. Our picks are gonna be **** for the next several years anyway.

The rare quadruple double?

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    He cost the Warriors a title by going ice cold in the finals. That said he's a good guy and a quality player.

Did Westbrook really feel he was justified getting all pissed off because the Thunder dunked with a couple seconds left after stealing the ball from him? .....like he wouldn't have done the same damn thing
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast