Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,594
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    56 pct fg%. On 33/10/8. Is amazing efficiency
    for one game. good lord he is shooting 44% from the ft line so far and 13% from 3.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,490
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Hope Jokic is alright after that knee bump last night with Gobert. Man he was giving Rudy the business before that. 24/6/6 in 15mins....oof.

    And what the hell happened to Embiid last night?
    we have no pg lol... on top of this we are moving the ball much much more and getting everyone involved... his numbers are gonna fall off this year if we continue to go this route which clearly isnt gonna work.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,163
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we have no pg lol... on top of this we are moving the ball much much more and getting everyone involved... his numbers are gonna fall off this year if we continue to go this route which clearly isnt gonna work.
    was really hoping Maxey would be that dude but it sounds like he's more of a 2 guard

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,490
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    was really hoping Maxey would be that dude but it sounds like he's more of a 2 guard
    yup which is fine it just sucks right now. Also reports are out that joel couldnt walk for 2 days after the pelicans game... him not going for surgery in the off season is likely a mistake if true. Its whatever though.. this season is lost tbh and we should just focus on trading ben at the deadline

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,859
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we have no pg lol... on top of this we are moving the ball much much more and getting everyone involved... his numbers are gonna fall off this year if we continue to go this route which clearly isnt gonna work.
    They should sign your boy IT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,859
    And your 6MOY


    https://twitter.com/knicksnationcp/s...434357764?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,594
    man its super surprising the suns are 1-3 right now. Lakers lost to the Thunder when at one point they had a 26 point lead. Westbrook with 10 to's.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,280
    Whoever trades for Harrison Barnes at the trade deadline will win the championship. Dude is like the perfect final piece for a contending team. We will start the bidding at 2 1st round picks.


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,563
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    man its super surprising the suns are 1-3 right now. Lakers lost to the Thunder when at one point they had a 26 point lead. Westbrook with 10 to's.
    Lakers are in trouble. I don't care what anyone says. This roster simply doesn't have the defense to contend. Kendrick Nunn returning isn't fixing the roster.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,875
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Lakers are in trouble. I don't care what anyone says. This roster simply doesn't have the defense to contend. Kendrick Nunn returning isn't fixing the roster.
    As a Laker fan myself, I agree 100%.. Pelinka did a horrible job of putting this team together..
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,594
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Whoever trades for Harrison Barnes at the trade deadline will win the championship. Dude is like the perfect final piece for a contending team. We will start the bidding at 2 1st round picks.
    as a Jazz fan I have been dreaming about a Barnes trade for a while. not sure if we can trade 2 firsts, but we can likely do one first and a swap. either bojan(who has 2 years left) or Ingles and a couple of deep bench guys work salary wise. its too bad that I don't think the Jazz have the balls to do a trade like that. there will just be excuses for why we constantly choke in the playoffs.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,074
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    as a Jazz fan I have been dreaming about a Barnes trade for a while. not sure if we can trade 2 firsts, but we can likely do one first and a swap. either bojan(who has 2 years left) or Ingles and a couple of deep bench guys work salary wise. its too bad that I don't think the Jazz have the balls to do a trade like that. there will just be excuses for why we constantly choke in the playoffs.
    I would gladly trade Bojan for Barnes but I wanna keep Ingles. And yeah might as well trade away a first or two to get it done. Our picks are gonna be **** for the next several years anyway.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,536
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    man its super surprising the suns are 1-3 right now. Lakers lost to the Thunder when at one point they had a 26 point lead. Westbrook with 10 to's.
    The rare quadruple double?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,536
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Whoever trades for Harrison Barnes at the trade deadline will win the championship. Dude is like the perfect final piece for a contending team. We will start the bidding at 2 1st round picks.
    He cost the Warriors a title by going ice cold in the finals. That said he's a good guy and a quality player.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Did Westbrook really feel he was justified getting all pissed off because the Thunder dunked with a couple seconds left after stealing the ball from him? .....like he wouldn't have done the same damn thing
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •