Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is pretty much how they work. Fox, OAN, and Newsmax tell people who they are upset at and gives them reasoning as to why they are upset. It doesn't even have to be particularly good reasoning, just reasoning. It is ironically most successful when they tell them how they are upset with someone trying to help them out. They get so angry at the person or people who are trying to make their lives better.
    Got to keep those attack dogs fed and focus.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Just want to make certain that you understand that news you read on the internet still comes from the media.
    Well, thanks you for your vigilance , concern poster.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well, thanks you for your vigilance , concern poster.
    Then you agree. You also would not have any idea who AOC was if it weren't for the media?

Then you agree. You also would not have any idea who AOC was if it weren't for the media?
    You know he clearly says"national media". You know what he's talking about. Quit trying to get gotchas. It's pathetic and you're bad at it.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You know he clearly says"national media". You know what he's talking about. Quit trying to get gotchas. It's pathetic and you're bad at it.
    A little late to the game bucko. This is what he said:

"I thought we were talking about AOC and then you started complaining about a know it all, whiny about being prosecuted, stupid and media whore and I am having flash back to 2016.

I find it funny you let the media decide for you who you should be noticing."

I wouldn't expect you to be proactive enough to dig deeper in the thread, so no surprise.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

If I didn't know AOC from the media I would definitely know about her from Special and Sluggo.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If I didn't know AOC from the media I would definitely know about her from Special and Sluggo.
    What the hell is this? We know AOC because she won a primary election against one of the highest ranking Democrats in congress.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I feel like I know every non white female politician in America because of sluggo.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What the hell is this? We know AOC because she won a primary election against one of the highest ranking Democrats in congress.
    He said "if he didn't" Broncos calm down. Because those 2 use to give daily updates on AOCs apparel and Twitter feed.

Hate? What hate?

A little late to the game bucko. This is what he said:

"I thought we were talking about AOC and then you started complaining about a know it all, whiny about being prosecuted, stupid and media whore and I am having flash back to 2016.

I find it funny you let the media decide for you who you should be noticing."

I wouldn't expect you to be proactive enough to dig deeper in the thread, so no surprise.
    Oh, my dear Moron King, as the conservation and your objection grew louder, I made the distinction between national media and the internet. I corrected it and clarified my position after you stated the internet among other things it is good for, like googling facts, is apart of the media. That is allow am I right?

I found AOC not by constant talk about her on TV, which wasn't there at the time, but from googling upcoming progressive candidates in the 2016 primary race. I am a leftist and that is what leftist do. The media didn't point her out to me, I found her by my wide search of candidates.

I do that as well with foreign news, climate change in other countries and social things, like strikes and protest that don't get mention in national news media. I grew up in a house that had the national newspaper as well as the Black oriented newspaper. So national news media wasn't the gospel in my house.

Now, if you are aware of another way that I became aware of AOC, please let us know.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-28-2021 at 01:41 AM.

Will Rogers

I accept but don't understand your weak attempts to play gotcha with me. Telling me what is taught in schools on the south side of Chicago when you are from where? That whole moderators changing a time stamp to make you look bad and protect me thing which ended with you calling everybody a liar.

Oh, my liege, they will never be able to take these moments away from us.

Will Rogers

I accept but don't understand your weak attempts to play gotcha with me. Telling me what is taught in schools on the south side of Chicago when you are from where? That whole moderators changing a time stamp to make you look bad and protect me thing which ended with you calling everybody a liar.

Oh, my liege, they will never be able to take these moments away from us.
    I assume they're taught kill all white people. It only makes sense 😉.

And yeah. His hate boner is strong for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I assume they're taught kill all white people. It only makes sense 😉.

And yeah. His hate boner is strong for you.

Do you think it was my crack about his plastic blow-up girlfriend not thinking highly of him a while back set him off?

Will Rogers

Do you think it was my crack about his plastic blow-up girlfriend not thinking highly of him a while back set him off?
    If you said boyfriend it would make him follow you forever.

One thing Dbroncsimo wants everyone to know. It's how totally not gay he is.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast