Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I kinda just assumed this at first too, but there wasn’t an internet or social media then. There wasn’t profit driven 24/7 media that just panders and perpetuates this stuff. It’s been asked a hundred times, but does Nixon actually resign if what happened then had current media? Doubt it.
    Better watch out with this stuff, or sewing will type MSM in all caps followed by a bunch of exclamation points.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I would have been completely against it, I wouldn't support it at all, and I would have taken to the streets to protest, and I would have done it here in Idaho, to my Republican Senators and Congressmen.
    You sound like a guy that thinks Trump should punished for his crimes. Do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Will the hate ever subside?

Better watch out with this stuff, or sewing will type MSM in all caps followed by a bunch of exclamation points.
    They are the enemy of the people

Last edited by ewing; 10-26-2021 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Talks of secession, civil war 2, the dehumanization and denounciation of each other, the value of being performative rather than a problem solver, pandering rather than informing, alternative realities and conspiracy theories, disinformation, extreme and exaggerated rhetoric over responsible discourse ...

I mean this forum is a great microcosm. It used to be a pretty decent place to discuss topics but now it's just trolling. I even started using a different forum and it devolved into the same in the last year.

Is there an end to it or is this the new normal and what everyone wants and enjoys? I'd like to imagine this only happens online but I think we've seen it happen too many times in public.

Discuss
    As long as fear/anger = eyes and eyes = money then we will continue down this road.

I think, fundamentally, it's going to take a couple generations before we figure out how to fix it or we all kill each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They are the enemy of the people

Enemy doesn't really go far enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You sound like a guy that thinks Trump should punished for his crimes. Do you?

Well, he didn't break any laws, you can organize a peaceful rally several miles away from where a riot takes place. I think the idea of decertifying the election was wrong (though not criminal) it was just as wrong in 2016 when dems tried to pressure Biden into going along with the idea, and to his credit, Biden resisted.

Will the hate ever subside?

Enemy doesn't really go far enough.

Well, he didn't break any laws, you can organize a peaceful rally several miles away from where a riot takes place. I think the idea of decertifying the election was wrong (though not criminal) it was just as wrong in 2016 when dems tried to pressure Biden into going along with the idea, and to his credit, Biden resisted.
    I’m sure he did but even if he didn’t using the power of the Presidency to pressure state officials and the DOJ into publicly backing phony election fraud claims is not something that shouldn’t be punished? You are ok with ok with being allowed run again? Don’t hide. Are you personally ok with it? If not what do you think should be done about it?

and the rationalization continues.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I would have been completely against it, I wouldn't support it at all, and I would have taken to the streets to protest, and I would have done it here in Idaho, to my Republican Senators and Congressmen.

the hate will only get worse until something is done about the hate on both sides. the problem is many on one side don't want to accept the hate is on both sides.

you have Trump supporters in general being called domestic terrorists.

you have parents being called domestic terrorists, which has since been said was not justified.

you have actual domestic terrorists being supported and simply called anti fascist and not doing anything bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Until we realize BLM and ANTIFA are the greatest threats to the republic and treat them as such, we won't end hate. I blame Obama and democrat, until he came around we didn't have a race problem.

I forgot which republican congressional official, who was also a part of the pre-protest meeting that led to the Jan...6th raid, brought up good points and recommendations for dealing with this threat. Instead, those obstructionists liberals, seeking to protect leftist extremism in our great Christian nation, want to spend, recklessly I must add, money to investigate the events that led up to Jan. 6th tour group incident.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Until we realize BLM and ANTIFA are the greatest threats to the republic and treat them as such, we won't end hate. I blame Obama and democrat, until he came around we didn't have a race problem.

I forgot which republican congressional official, who was also a part of the pre-protest meeting that led to the Jan...6th raid, brought up good points and recommendations for dealing with this threat. Instead, those obstructionists liberals, seeking to protect leftist extremism in our great Christian nation, want to spend, recklessly I must add, money to investigate the events that led up to Jan. 6th tour group incident.
    I didn't say anything about BLM, but since you brought them up maybe we should talking about any rioting. whether it's the right or left, rioting should not be acceptable. rioting comes with hate.

there has been plenty of evidence that Antifa are responsible for hate and violence, there is no debate to this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't say anything about BLM, but since you brought them up maybe we should talking about any rioting. whether it's the right or left, rioting should not be acceptable. rioting comes with hate.

there has been plenty of evidence that Antifa are responsible for hate and violence, there is no debate to this.
    That was my welcome back gift to you. All your favorite treats, diss BLM and ANTIFA, leftists, Obama. Not my stance or my worry considering the level of threat from other sources, human or nature, we will have to contend with.

In the name of the Orange Man, his idiot son, and wanton hussy, go in peace.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2021 at 04:26 PM.

Will Rogers

That was my welcome back gift to you. All your favorite treats, diss BLM and ANTIFA, leftists, Obama. Not my stance or my worry considering the level of threat from other sources, human or nature, we will have to contend with.

In the name of the Orange Man, his idiot son, and wanton hussy, go in peace.
    you forgot AOC, I must attack her because she's a minority, apparently, despite me having to repeatedly say that has nothing to do with it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you forgot AOC, I must attack her because she's a minority, apparently, despite me having to repeatedly say that has nothing to do with it.
    Well, there is Rep Katie Porter from California, she acts like AOC and she is white. So spread that dissing around and people won't think that of you.

PS. the liberal here really loves Katie, some more than AOC. She has ties to that leftist Senator Elizabeth Warren.

I will keep you abreast of leftist of interest. Until then happy lib bashing.

Will Rogers

Well, there is Rep Katie Porter from California, she acts like AOC and she is white. So spread that dissing around and people won't think that of you.

PS. the liberal here really loves Katie, some more than AOC. She has ties to that leftist Senator Elizabeth Warren.

I will keep you abreast of leftist of interest. Until then happy lib bashing.
    Katie is far superior to AOC in all ways as a politician other than popularity. She's also far too smart to be an easy target.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast