Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    See, See, Special If you want to diss the libs go after Katie Porter. AOC is so old news.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Katie is far superior to AOC in all ways as a politician other than popularity. She's also far too smart to be an easy target.
    Here, I will emphasize the post. "Katie is far superior to AOC''

Thanks, Scoots.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I would have been completely against it, I wouldn't support it at all, and I would have taken to the streets to protest, and I would have done it here in Idaho, to my Republican Senators and Congressmen.
    Why didnít you say or do any of this while it was happening?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why didnít you say or do any of this while it was happening?
    because its easier to say after the fact that he would be against it than when it was happening.

Pretty sneaky move! He almost tricked us.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well, there is Rep Katie Porter from California, she acts like AOC and she is white. So spread that dissing around and people won't think that of you.

PS. the liberal here really loves Katie, some more than AOC. She has ties to that leftist Senator Elizabeth Warren.

I will keep you abreast of leftist of interest. Until then happy lib bashing.
    See, See, Special If you want to diss the libs go after Katie Porter. AOC is so old news.
    if the media wants to cover Katie Porter then I will know more about her.

AOC is outspoken on anything, routinely plays the victim, shown to not be that bright at times, and media covers her more.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Wait, are we talking about AOC or Trump?

Will Rogers

I thought we were talking about AOC and then you started complaining about a know it all, whiny about being prosecuted, stupid, media whore and I am having flash back to 2016.

I find it funny you let the media decide for you who you should be noticing.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-27-2021 at 04:10 PM.

Will Rogers

I thought we were talking about AOC and then you started complaining about a know it all, whiny about being prosecuted, stupid and media whore and I am having flash back to 2016.

I find it funny you let the media decide for you who you should be noticing.
    You would have no idea who AOC was if it wasn't for the media.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You would have no idea who AOC was if it wasn't for the media.
    Depend on media. I get most of the news on the internet. Leftist hell escape for you I know, but they were pushing AOC when she first ran. Plus, her name started running the leftist circuit after the woman march on Wash. DC that week after Trump came into office. Katie Porter, Nina Turner, Cori Bush, and few other annoying leftist came out of that march started networking with each and ran for office, except Nina and Cori, in 2018. Leftist media, like YTY follow AOC's campaign when she announce she was running.

But the national media didn't pick her up until she score that upset as well as the others. The DNC and the media was shocked, because they saw her as a soon to be loser. She wasn't worth noticing before. I told y'all when that women march happen there would be shockwaves from that event. The present progressive dominant movers have been the ladies. It was to massive and widespread.

The sands are always shifting.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-27-2021 at 04:24 PM.

Will Rogers

Most people, including Special, looks at just mainstream party pushing media. I probably talking out my arse here considering mainstream media news is taking rating hits right now. Trump withdraw.

It really about FOX choosing who Special should attack. Since they love to diss AOC, he haven't heard of Katie Porter.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-27-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Will Rogers

Yes. And if you actually watched the video instead of just reading the video title he says "we must restore the soul of America".

You ever gonna learn to stop copy and pasting **** you don't actually watch or read?

Like what we saw in 2016?

People like me who have never voted for Trump before in their life, and never supported stop the steal? Do you have any evidence of me going along with any of that non-sense?
    Sure. Yes. Every republican on here didn't vote for Trump. So believable.

You are all just independents that just happen to regurgitate Fox propaganda 24/7 and use their rhetoric constantly.

Most people, including Special, looks at just mainstream party pushing media. I probably talking out my arse here considering mainstream media news is taking rating hits right now. Trump withdraw.

It really about FOX choosing who Special should attack. Since they love to diss AOC, he haven't heard of Katie Porter.
    This is pretty much how they work. Fox, OAN, and Newsmax tell people who they are upset at and gives them reasoning as to why they are upset. It doesn't even have to be particularly good reasoning, just reasoning. It is ironically most successful when they tell them how they are upset with someone trying to help them out. They get so angry at the person or people who are trying to make their lives better.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Depend on media. I get most of the news on the internet. Leftist hell escape for you I know, but they were pushing AOC when she first ran. Plus, her name started running the leftist circuit after the woman march on Wash. DC that week after Trump came into office. Katie Porter, Nina Turner, Cori Bush, and few other annoying leftist came out of that march started networking with each and ran for office, except Nina and Cori, in 2018. Leftist media, like YTY follow AOC's campaign when she announce she was running.

But the national media didn't pick her up until she score that upset as well as the others. The DNC and the media was shocked, because they saw her as a soon to be loser. She wasn't worth noticing before. I told y'all when that women march happen there would be shockwaves from that event. The present progressive dominant movers have been the ladies. It was to massive and widespread.

The sands are always shifting.
    Just want to make certain that you understand that news you read on the internet still comes from the media.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast