Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which QB situation do you prefer?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cam making veteran's minimum.

3 37.50%
  • Wentz making $34.7 million. (His 2021 cap hit if he were still an Eagle.)

5 62.50%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Vee-Rex has assuredly taking the troll god reigns. Doubt heíll ever relinquish them.
    Really appreciate that bro.

I normally wouldn't say this as it goes against the code, but trolling is an art-form. It must be short, all responses ignored. Can't over extend yourself or it loses its purity. There are 3 different types that can be mastered. One is when you catch one person (at least one, that's all that matters) who believes it, no matter how obvious it is. Two is when it's so fluid, people don't know if you're serious or trolling. And three is to do it without anyone realizing you are, which is increasingly difficult the more obvious you are. But it can be fulfilling.

Of course, you have to integrate some serious and normal posts in order to be authentic. I am searching for the one to pass my knowledge to and carry the baton for the next PSD generation to come.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Really appreciate that bro.

I normally wouldn't say this as it goes against the code, but trolling is an art-form. It must be short, all responses ignored. Can't over extend yourself or it loses its purity. There are 3 different types that can be mastered. One is when you catch one person (at least one, that's all that matters) who believes it, no matter how obvious it is. Two is when it's so fluid, people don't know if you're serious or trolling. And three is to do it without anyone realizing you are, which is increasingly difficult the more obvious you are. But it can be fulfilling.

Of course, you have to integrate some serious and normal posts in order to be authentic. I am searching for the one to pass my knowledge to and carry the baton for the next PSD generation to come.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Itís such a big part of it. If it were Cam or Carson at $15mil then I would take Carson. But, and this is just my belief, Carson isnít good enough at a $34mil cap hit to overcome the loss of talent.

So letís just say that you can also afford to pay an elite LT, and a #1 WR. You have league average at C, RT, WR2, RB, TE and rookie/minimum at WR3, LG, RG, RB2. I donít feel like Carson is good enough at $34 mil to elevate that.

But if you had cam and the money to pay a better C, WR2, TE, RB2. (Earmark $12 mil for WR2, $7mil for C, $10mil for TE, $4mil for RB2). Now you are basically top 5-10 at 5 positions, top 15 at 2 more, and starter level at 3.

If those are my choices, I rather have the Cam cap and extra talent. Heck maybe give up the better C for a safety or DT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Problem is assuming that youíre going to have that caliber of talent available to you in a given off-season. When you spend money in the off-season you usually end up paying those prices for guys who donít match the level of play youíre describing. You just donít have that much talent all available at once like that.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Problem is assuming that youíre going to have that caliber of talent available to you in a given off-season. When you spend money in the off-season you usually end up paying those prices for guys who donít match the level of play youíre describing. You just donít have that much talent all available at once like that.
    Well yea. But Iíll ask it this way:
    Is Wentz good enough to you to overcome not being able to have an extra $32ish mil at other positions. It might not be bringing in a guy. It might relate to retaining a guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234