Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which QB situation do you prefer?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cam making veteran's minimum.

3 37.50%
  • Wentz making $34.7 million. (His 2021 cap hit if he were still an Eagle.)

5 62.50%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Wentz. He has a Super Bowl ring and that's all that matters.

And if someone want to argue about it, I'll obnoxiously keep saying it.
    Jason Garrett has 2 Super Bowl rings.

Vee-Rex has assuredly taking the troll god reigns. Doubt heíll ever relinquish them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

If the franchise can draft well you still take Wentz at the higher cap hit. Your team will not function with Cam running it. You will have a bottom 5 passing attack.

Wentz is at that cap hit right now and the Colts have been very competitive. Would they be competitive right now with Cam leading them? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Wentz is at that cap hit right now and the Colts have been very competitive. Would they be competitive right now with Cam leading them? No way.
    As sacgiants correctly pointed out, Wentz's current hit is $21.3 million, and his 2022 hit is $28.3 million with $15 million already guaranteed. The Eagles ate $34 million of Wentz's contract but for the Colts it comes at the cost of a 3rd and 2nd/1st round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    As sacgiants correctly pointed out, Wentz's current hit is $21.3 million, and his 2022 hit is $28.3 million with $15 million already guaranteed. The Eagles ate $34 million of Wentz's contract but for the Colts it comes at the cost of a 3rd and 2nd/1st round pick.
    That's true. Wentz 100% at the $21M cap hit then.

I still take him with like 80% confidence at the $30M too. At least you'll have a competent offense that can pass. You won't have that with Cam, at least not an efficient one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That's true. Wentz 100% at the $21M cap hit then.

I still take him with like 80% confidence at the $30M too. At least you'll have a competent offense that can pass. You won't have that with Cam, at least not an efficient one.
    BTW I just sent you an article regarding our conversation in the Gruden thread.

If the team is built to compete, it's a no brainer, unless it's built to run-first.

If you are transitioning or built to run-first, it's Cam.

Also something to consider, Cam isn't playing for league minimum so there is that.

Hopefully watching Geno last night puts to rest that Geno would be the better option as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If the team is built to compete, it's a no brainer, unless it's built to run-first.

If you are transitioning or built to run-first, it's Cam.

Also something to consider, Cam isn't playing for league minimum so there is that.

Hopefully watching Geno last night puts to rest that Geno would be the better option as well.
    Even if you're run first, I still think you want the better thrower and Wentz isn't such a minus as a runner that it still works, unless you're building a Ravens style full run first type offense. But the run style that teams like San Fran, Indy and Cleveland run, I'd still want the thrower over the runner.

Unless I'm the 2000s Ravens with an elite, elite defense and top shelf run game, I'm taking Wentz. You're not winning with either guy unless you're legit elite at running and defense right now. Both guys have had really good peaks, but given his age and injuries, I see virtually no way Cam approaches his peak again. I doubt Wentz gets back to his previous level too, but I think the likelihood is much higher than Cam, so I'd take that.

Now if my other option was say Tyrod Taylor for $5 mill, I would have to strongly consider that over Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Vee-Rex has assuredly taking the troll god reigns. Doubt heíll ever relinquish them.
    he makes me so proud... its why i love the nba area

BTW I just sent you an article regarding our conversation in the Gruden thread.
    Ok, cool. I'll check it out.

Damn, I didn't think it would be that lopsided.
    Just broke the tie.

Just broke the tie.
    There's a bunch of Cam comments from people who didn't vote, and Vee-Rex is just trolling.

There's a bunch of Cam comments from people who didn't vote, and Vee-Rex is just trolling.
    What I see is a poll with official data very similar to when I check Wentz two point conversion and donít see an interception listed in the stats there either the Poll is official.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    like a better quarterback to start in front of him
    Lmao. Yes you take cam and then cut him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I see is a poll with official data very similar to when I check Wentz two point conversion and donít see an interception listed in the stats there either the Poll is official.
    Good analogy because this poll doesn't contain all the available information as with the claim that Wentz didn't throw a pick in the Ravens game.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 10-26-2021 at 05:04 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast