Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Mahomes

Patrick Mahomes

He has been an extremely lucky QB over the last 2 plus years in terms of turnovers and guys dropping them but this year guys are actually catching his mistakes... so is this more of who he is? is he a great QB that has been a tad bit overrated or is this just a blip?

Blip, I drafted either Kelce or Hill in all of my fantasy leagues, so naturally Mahomes will have an off-year.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2021 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

It has to be a blip because if you ask any KC fans they are winning 10 more super bowls with him.

I say definite blip. But the thing is yesterday's game against the Titans off that hit, it was a dirty *** play. So now we can go after QBs at the knees or hit them in the head?

Dan Orlovsky doing a breakdown of how many check downs Mahomes passed up. People take simplicity for granted. Itís not smart to pass up easy yardage to go try to make a spectacular play.

Blip
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Dan Orlovsky doing a breakdown of how many check downs Mahomes passed up. People take simplicity for granted. Itís not smart to pass up easy yardage to go try to make a spectacular play.
    That's what happens when you can't run the ball and have an absolutely horrific defense. You try to do too much and even the greatest players get in trouble doing that.

He isnít overrated heís just seeing how the nfl really is. He thought he was gonna get six rings easily. I bet his answer has changed now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heís a gunslinger and things are finally not going his way. As I said in the GDT he gets bailed out a crap ton by great plays by pass catchers but we donít wanna credit their great pictures because golden boy.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Heís a gunslinger and things are finally not going his way. As I said in the GDT he gets bailed out a crap ton by great plays by pass catchers but we donít wanna credit their great pictures because golden boy.

yeah I think that was one of the big knocks when he was drafted was his decision making and the amount of picks he through in college. as of right now I will just say it is a blip

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Unless you overlook all the success he's had the last 3 years. The Chiefs have zero SB wins and probably zero SB appearances the last few years without Mahomes going for the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Unless you overlook all the success he's had the last 3 years. The Chiefs have zero SB wins and probably zero SB appearances the last few years without Mahomes going for the kill.
    Thatís why no matter what happens the rest of his career drafting him was the best thing for the Chiefs and heís been a total success.

If you got a problem with Mahomes then you got a problem with me.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    If you got a problem with Mahomes then you got a problem with me.
    Good because itís one of the two weeks a year I actually hate you [emoji8]

Good because itís one of the two weeks a year I actually hate you [emoji8]

<3
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast