Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    currently there is a world series documentary on FS1 and they just brought up how Acuna got hurt facilitated the trades for Pederson, Rosario and Soler.

If Acuna doesn't get hurt do you guys think the Braves still trade for any of those guys and do you think a Championship would still be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I really have to apologize to Snit. I questioned a lot of his moves over the year and even some in the playoffs, they didn't always work out but, it worked out more than it didn't and brought a title back home to the Braves.

Guys its been a few weeks and I am still on a high from the win. I keep watching videos and gifs because it just feels so amazing!
    It really is amazing!

I also questioned him a lot. Especially with how he kept rolling with Will Smith. But then Smith was lights out in the playoffs and he was right to stick with him.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    currently there is a world series documentary on FS1 and they just brought up how Acuna got hurt facilitated the trades for Pederson, Rosario and Soler.

If Acuna doesn't get hurt do you guys think the Braves still trade for any of those guys and do you think a Championship would still be possible?
    Some of them, yeah. My guess is the Pederson trade doesn't happen but only AA knows for sure. Duvall is the only one I think we can say for sure happens. Also too hard to wonder if we still win because all 3 of those guys had huge moments during the post season. Rosario and Soler never end up getting AB's in the lead off spot either with Acuna on the team. But you can also wonder how many big moments Acuna woulda had. This team played with so much energy and I think Acuna would have fed off that energy big time.
    2021 Vikings Draft:
    1: Christian Darrisaw OT Virginia Tech
    3: Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
    3: Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina
    3: Wyatt Davis G Ohio State
    3: Patrick Jones III DE Pittsburgh
    4: Kene Nwangwu RB Iowa State
    4: Camryn Bynum S California
    4: Janarius Robinson DE Florida State
    5: Ihmir Smith-Marsette WR Iowa
    5: Zach Davidson TE Central Missouri St.
    6: Jaylen Twyman DT Pittsburgh

Thanks for the info.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112