Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    My numbers were pretty close for once. I think the Dodgers should offer it. Great 1st baseman, even better batter, and great club house guy. And born in SoCal. Muncy can easily move to 2nd base.
    IDK about EASILY anymore, considering the UCL tear.

In many ways the team doesn't really NEED to do anything.
    I would actually try to lock Bellinger up after his tough season,
    Bellinger has 2 more Arb years remaining, he's expected to get 16 mill this year, probably something like 20 next year.
    I would lock him up, go like 10 years 200-220 mill.
    It's definitely a gamble, but it would lock him up through age 36, which really isn't to bad, he's an elite defender at a premium position, and even if that fades, he was an elite defender at 1st when he was coming up through the minors, so they could move him there in like 8 seasons if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Nailed it…Also, we signed Daniel Hudson yesterday so kinda made Knebel expendable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK Knebel is a lot better, the good news, is we should be getting Caleb Fergason and Dustin May back next year.

Fergason got tommy john in Sept of 2020, and there was a small chance he was going to return this year, (didn't happen) but he should be ready to go come opening day. And May got his TJ in May of last year, that puts his timeline anywhere from May-Sept, my guess is we'll probably get him back sometime around the AS break or the trade deadline.
    IDK if they'll use him as a starter right away, or ease him back as a reliever.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    We need to re-sign Jansen. We can't afford to lose him.
    Yeah, I would have been more concerned about him long-term, but he's really made changes to his pitching repertoire and his pitch selection.
    He can no longer succeed as a one-pitch guy as Mo did, and he's not trying to.
    Personally, I would do a 2 year deal, but he probably wants 3.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234