Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I wonder what they get from it? I certainly agree with the logic presented as to who would do it. My question is what do they gain? We know it was a bad day and then Cole apologized. I still think he acted like a twat and I am shocked Gardner didn't deck him. (Yes, I think Gardner cleans the floor with him in a fight). But I would guess he felt it better for the team to deal with it quietly.

If one of the coaches wants to paint Cole in a bad light, why? Is it a statement about Boone's ability to do anything? Now if more stuff comes out about little fires in the locker room that were not handled by Boone? That would make more sense as to why.

Unless it's just attention they sought?
    I had the exact same thought and question. Why? What is there to gain? Even if you have an axe to grind what is there to gain? Is the intended target Cole? Boone? The organization?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I had the exact same thought and question. Why? What is there to gain? Even if you have an axe to grind what is there to gain? Is the intended target Cole? Boone? The organization?
    Actually, the entire organization. I hadn't thought of it from that perspective but to show the FO as a group who hides stuff from the press and public, to preserve image? To protect Boone? That could make sense. Make them look how many of us feel they really are, a bunch of nepotistic, patronizing tools

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I agree with both u and Clown, but i think this reflect very poorly on the entire org, from the front office to the clubhouse.

And I wouldn't want to mess with Gardy, i bet he is a one tough SOB

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I agree with both u and Clown, but i think this reflect very poorly on the entire org, from the front office to the clubhouse.

And I wouldn't want to mess with Gardy, i bet he is a one tough SOB
    You just answered why this story was leaked . Someone in the org is obviously not happy with how things are being run there .

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Cole doesn't strike me as a fun guy. Gardner does. I don't think this would prevent them from signing Gardner. It's a boring time for Yankees fans. They need something.
    Cole just takes his job seriously. Cole is the one making $36 million per season. There is a lot of weight on his shoulders and he wants to do well to justify the contract. I think you can kid around with Cole but not with his pitching or what he used with his pitching. Iím sure he feels like crap thst he canít dominate as of nowÖ..Gardy was making light of it but some things you just stay away from.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Cole just takes his job seriously. Cole is the one making $36 million per season. There is a lot of weight on his shoulders and he wants to do well to justify the contract. I think you can kid around with Cole but not with his pitching or what he used with his pitching. Iím sure he feels like crap thst he canít dominate as of nowÖ..Gardy was making light of it but some things you just stay away from.
    I respectfully disagree. I don't think that money has made Cole a more or less serious person. I think he takes his job seriously but he has always reminded me of the kid who take his ball and goes home.

I also disagree with the bolded. But that's me. I don't think anything should be off limits if done with the right intent.

Ignorance is bliss

All this story tells me is that Cole is soft.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

He's soft when he isn't sticky

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

More like too serious . Then again I can understand why that joke bothered him

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234