Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cole and Gardy beef

https://twitter.com/TalkinYanks/stat...631361/photo/1

apparently Gardy played a practical joke with Spider Tac and Cole didn't take it well. Interesting this is just coming out. I wonder if the Yanks leaked this so they can sperate themselves from Gardy because no way they could move Cole

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post

apparently Gardy played a practical joke with Spider Tac and Cole didn't take it well. Interesting this is just coming out. I wonder if the Yanks leaked this so they can sperate themselves from Gardy because no way they could move Cole
    Would be in line in how cashman treats people he no longer wants around . Look how poorly he treated Bernie , posada , jeter and girardi in their last years with the team .

Real Madrid has an unwritten rule that a new contract for players over 30 will be no longer than one year. Yes thatís for absolutely any player no matter if your the team Captain or 3rd goalie. Itís crazy how they stick to that unwritten rule. So if someone makes up something about how Cashman treats people think that the company is bigger than the individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Real Madrid has an unwritten rule that a new contract for players over 30 will be no longer than one year. Yes thatís for absolutely any player no matter if your the team Captain or 3rd goalie. Itís crazy how they stick to that unwritten rule. So if someone makes up something about how Cashman treats people think that the company is bigger than the individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Would be in line in how cashman treats people he no longer wants around . Look how poorly he treated Bernie , posada , jeter and girardi in their last years with the team .
    Cashman. treated them just fine. It was the fans who didn't

But really, really good assessment...

Ignorance is bliss

Cole doesn't strike me as a fun guy. Gardner does. I don't think this would prevent them from signing Gardner. It's a boring time for Yankees fans. They need something.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Cashman. treated them just fine. It was the fans who didn't

But really, really good assessment...
    What are you talking about ? You donít remember how posada hated being batted 9th and how jeter got angry with cashman during his final contract negotiations? Or how about when he let Bernie go without even a st invite ?

What are you talking about ? You donít remember how posada hated being batted 9th and how jeter got angry with cashman during his final contract negotiations? Or how about when he let Bernie go without even a st invite ?
    Jorge you know full well, or should know...it was Girardi that dropped Posada in the order. He was slumping. He felt "disrespected" by the move and went public with his feelings.

The others you mention were business decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Jorge you know full well, or should know...it was Girardi that dropped Posada in the order. He was slumping. He felt "disrespected" by the move and went public with his feelings.

The others you mention were business decisions.
    And cashman trying to push Gardner out with that story is business as well .

And cashman trying to push Gardner out with that story is business as well .
    The incident took place months ago, how can you be so sure it was Cashman that leaked the story. I thought Gardy was a favorite of Cash and Hal, why attempt a convoluted story to push him out? Simply cut him or don't extend his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The incident took place months ago, how can you be so sure it was Cashman that leaked the story. I thought Gardy was a favorite of Cash and Hal, why attempt a convoluted story to push him out? Simply cut him or don't extend his contract.
    You should be asking dayners that , I was simply agreeing with Him . And I agreed with him because I believe cashman would do something like that

You should be asking dayners that , I was simply agreeing with Him . And I agreed with him because I believe cashman would do something like that
    Day said, "he wondered if". He didn't say "I think". He also didn't single out Cashman, but said "the Yankees"

But once again, good assessment

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Day said, "he wondered if". He didn't say "I think". He also didn't single out Cashman, but said "the Yankees"

But once again, good assessment
    Cashman as the gm is the face of Yankees front office along with Hal . So when you talk about the Yankees organization and things done by them you are talking about cashman and Hal . And since Hal doesnít like to get too involved with what the front office does, then it falls on cashman . And cashman has been known to do things like that . Bottom line , dayners gave an opinion I agreed with him . And the fact that drt and you are now jumping on me for it just proves that you two are just doing this just to start crap with me . I mean I canít even agree with one of you guys without getting jumped on . Ridiculous
    Last edited by Posada20; 10-25-2021 at 10:56 AM.

No Jorge once again you are incorrect. Your disdain for Cashman has again clouded your vision. Day did NOT mention Cashman. YOU brought Cashman into the convo. Day simply said "Yanks". I have my doubts it was Hal or Cash, they both love Gardy why else would they give him 2 / $5.15M contract plus a $1M signing bonus in his age 37 season?

If I had to guess, and it's just a guess with NO basis in fact, it was a pool reporter who sat on the story and released it now during a slow news cucle.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast