Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the World Series?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atlanta Braves

6 66.67%
  • Houston Astros

3 33.33%
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Please re-write psd coding to have like buttons.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Right after they figure out how to get embedded tweets properly working and how to allow new users on this site again.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Right after they figure out how to get embedded tweets properly working and how to allow new users on this site again.
    So, never?

[emoji20][emoji29][emoji30][emoji36][emoji35][emoji34]

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Embedded tweets have been working for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    That would probably be the Ubaldo Rockies
    That team was nicknamed "Todd (Helton) and the Toddlers."

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    And were swept in the WS. The Cardinals won that WS in 2006 in 5 games. Probably splitting hairs but I would give the edge to the team that the world series in the respective year that they made it.
    The 07 Red Sox were a wagon no **** they swept them. The cardinals played the freaking tigers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Embedded tweets have been working for awhile now.
    Not properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    The 07 Red Sox were a wagon no **** they swept them. The cardinals played the freaking tigers.

The Tigers won 95 games that year, had the runner up for MVP on that team, and 3 HOF players on their roster.

World Series: Atlanta Braves v Houston Astros

The Tigers won 95 games that year, had the runner up for MVP on that team, and 3 HOF players on their roster.
    Verlander wasn’t him self yet he was a rookie I believe same with max if he was even on that team. Jeremy bonderman was there ace I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Verlander wasn’t him self yet he was a rookie I believe same with max if he was even on that team. Jeremy bonderman was there ace I believe.

Doesn't change what I said. I get Verlander wasn't at his peak but he still was 5th in AL Cy Young voting that year and was an all star. He was definitely the ace.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    What? Are you 1? Lol

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Think that easily goes to the 2006 Cardinals who were 83-78. The only pitcher in the rotation worth a damn was Carpenter. Everyone else (Marquis, Reyes, Mulder, Weaver, Ponson) had ERA's ranging from 5.06-7.14. Suppan was the only other serviceable starter and he was pretty mediocre.
    Carpenter was elite but you could say something similar to the Braves. Carpenter = Morton, and everybody else is mediocre at best.

As far as offenses go, it’s not even close. The 2006 Cardinals would run circles around this Braves team. Pujols was twice as good as Freeman and Riley is probably equivalent to Rolen. Guys like Albies and Swanson are okay players but outside of that group, the rest of their team sucks.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

And were swept in the WS. The Cardinals won that WS in 2006 in 5 games. Probably splitting hairs but I would give the edge to the team that the world series in the respective year that they made it.
    We should all know by now that record isn’t exactly contingent upon being the best or worst team. Different competition and strength of schedule coupled with the Braves limping across the finish line, they’re the epitome of mediocre.

Still think the Astros either sweep or win in 4.

The only reason the Braves beat the Brewers or Dodgers was because Eddie Rosario had a super unsustainable run and Joc got some timely hits.

These guys are nobody’s lol

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

The only reason the Braves beat the Brewers or Dodgers was because Eddie Rosario had a super unsustainable run and Joc got some timely hits.

Well..winning in 4 would be a sweep..[emoji2955]

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast