Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What are you first week overreactions?

Mine:
    1) Toronto could be '16 Sixers bad
    2) Lakers may implode by Christmas with some newsworthy trades or benching
    3) Baby GOAT (Herro) will be the runaway candidate for 6th man.

1. The Lakers are definitely going to implode, and the Westbrook trade will go down as the worst trade in Lakers history.
    2. Brooklyn needs Kyrie, and there's no way they're getting out of the East without him.
    3. Denver and Miami will meet in the Finals. (I'm actually convinced Denver's the best team in the West, though.)
    4. Curry is a lock for MVP.
    5. Jalen Green is a bust, but Sengun is going to be the next Jokic. (That's every Rockets fan's overreaction right now, btw.)
    6. Second Rockets overreaction that's probably not an overreaction: Stephen Sillas has no business coaching an NBA basketball team and will only keep his job this season because Houston's tanking again for another high draft pick.

Maybe the Rockets should actually play Wall and have him mentor Kevin Porter jr. If they want KPJ to be the starting pg he canít be having 9 turn overs. That was an atrocious outing.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    1. The Lakers are definitely going to implode, and the Westbrook trade will go down as the worst trade in Lakers history.
    2. Brooklyn needs Kyrie, and there's no way they're getting out of the East without him.
    3. Denver and Miami will meet in the Finals. (I'm actually convinced Denver's the best team in the West, though.)
    4. Curry is a lock for MVP.
    5. Jalen Green is a bust, but Sengun is going to be the next Jokic. (That's every Rockets fan's overreaction right now, btw.)
    6. Second Rockets overreaction that's probably not an overreaction: Stephen Sillas has no business coaching an NBA basketball team and will only keep his job this season because Houston's tanking again for another high draft pick.
    I want Silas fired already.

Iím hoping Jalen will wake the f up. He has all the tools. I donít think he will be a bust but I do think he needs development and will take time.

I have no idea wtf KPJ was doing in that first game.

Miami looks really good. Small sample size but I think they make some noise this year again.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I want Silas fired already.

Iím hoping Jalen will wake the f up. He has all the tools. I donít think he will be a bust but I do think he needs development and will take time.

I have no idea wtf KPJ was doing in that first game.
    I don't think Green is a bust at all. It's insanely early in his career, and he's incredibly young. After the preseason and one NBA game, though, I at least think the whole "Green has more experience than most rookies because of the G-League" take is probably overblown at this point. Of the rookies, Sengun looks far more NBA ready, and you could even argue that Christopher might be better prepared to contribute to an NBA team right now because of his strength and defensive skillset.

By mid-season, I think Green will get those shooting averages up to at least competent levels. But I also think the Rockets need to find a way to use him better than they are right now. Their offense has very little flow or rhythm to it.

I don't think Green is a bust at all. It's insanely early in his career, and he's incredibly young. After the preseason and one NBA game, though, I at least think the whole "Green has more experience than most rookies because of the G-League" take is probably overblown at this point. Of the rookies, Sengun looks far more NBA ready, and you could even argue that Christopher might be better prepared to contribute to an NBA team right now because of his strength and defensive skillset.

By mid-season, I think Green will get those shooting averages up to at least competent levels. But I also think the Rockets need to find a way to use him better than they are right now. Their offense has very little flow or rhythm to it.
    I agree. I actually wanna see Sengun as the full time starter next to Wood. I think heís already ready for those minutes.

Green will be fine, I think we both agree he simply needs more time. And yes his being more NBA ready due to the g league was completely over blown. Heís a baby, I was hoping heíd explode out the gate but I also tempered my expectations because that rarely ever happens. He will be fine in a couple years I think heíll be the stud we all envision

Niang is going down as an underrated pickup.

Korkmaz will win 6MOY

Maxey MIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Niang is going down as an underrated pickup.

Korkmaz will win 6MOY

Maxey MIP

Iol didnít you kill Kork all last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iol didnít you kill Kork all last year?

Yes. But itís overreactions.

The GL Ignite does NO player development by design. They are only there to promote their players, not teach them anything. It's a lost year of coaching in a player's career right now.

Yes. But itís overreactions.

Got ya. I always like Kork but I think has played particularly well against NY

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Got ya. I always like Kork but I think has played particularly well against NY

Heís a dome a dozen streaky bench scorer.

Heís a dome a dozen streaky bench scorer.

6í7 lights out shooter. If you can get that for a dime. Spend it

I just realized the Sixers have him on a 3 year 15 million deal. I like him even more lol. . 10 points in 20 mins, great 3 point %, and he takes tough ones so you have to be up on him.

Last edited by ewing; 10-22-2021 at 07:14 PM.

The Knicks small ball line up with Toppin and Randle at the 4 and 5 will play 8-10 mins a night and be one of the most explosive offensive line ups in the NBA

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast