Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dolphins officially go 1-6.

Tua bounced back well and obviously had things to build on. He played good, but not good enough. This game perfectly captured his biggest flaws and why a team would want to move on. He continues to make one or two back breaking plays week over week and doesnít provide enough playmaking ability to over come those issues.

I firmly believe Tua can be good. His biggest problem is that he doesnít have the physical tools to overcome poor decision making. He has to be PERFECT which is difficult to do for 60 minutes. And of course the team around him is not anywhere close to good enough to help him out.

When you have young guys like Lawerence, Wilson, Fields, and Lance you obviously expect them to take time to grow and learn from these mistakes. But at the same time they have the ability to make big runs or incredible throws that Tua just cannot do. Tua basically needs to be Tom Brady or Drew Brees from a mental standpoint which is ridiculous to ask.

Tua is good. But unfortunately probably wonít be good enough to fix these issues. And for a desperate team like this, they donít have time for him to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Flo cannot manage a game at all. No defensive adjustments, soft *** zone to lose the game. He does not deserve to be a HC right now. Grier will not admit defeat and both will continue to ruin this team. No trade can save the season, but never count out another dumb move by this organization. I cannot wait to hear the excuses from this coaching staff. First question to him should be ' why did you make no adjustments from the zone defense?'
    The worse part is that he did make adjustments. The defense started playing man again and was aggressive. It worked and it got two big turn overs.

Then for some reason he just went back to the zone which immediately gave up the big play to Pitts. Then youíre in a situation where an elite playmaker made a big play over Howard.

Trading for Watson may end up as a mistake, but the biggest mistake would be letting that move save Grier and Flores. Both need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Flo cannot manage a game at all. No defensive adjustments, soft *** zone to lose the game. He does not deserve to be a HC right now. Grier will not admit defeat and both will continue to ruin this team. No trade can save the season, but never count out another dumb move by this organization. I cannot wait to hear the excuses from this coaching staff. First question to him should be ' why did you make no adjustments from the zone defense?'
    They need to fire everyone, and start fresh in the offseason. The problem is the staff is so inexperienced, if you fire flo right now (and they should) who do you make HC?

**** I'm so glad we traded our first rounder next year, which might even be first to third overall at this rate. That's just some genius maneuvering by our GM. Thankfully, at least all those high picks got us some stars to build around. Oh. Wait.

I'm so mad at this organization, football just isn't fun anymore.

Jamar Chase had over 200 yards in a blowout win against the Ravens. Pitts obviously roasted us.

Picks are cool, but you need to pick the right guy. Fire everyone.

I love Waddle. Absolutely love him. Canít wait to see him with a new staff. But this is somehow just as bad as Tua over Herbert.

Two players who look like future HOFers and you trade out of the pick and somehow gave up a future top 5 pick in the process.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-24-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Jamar Chase had over 200 yards in a blowout win against the Ravens. Pitts obviously roasted us.

I love Waddle. Absolutely love him. Canít wait to see him with a new staff. But this is somehow just as bad as Tua over Herbert.

Two players who look like future HOFers and you trade out of the pick and somehow gave up a future top 5 pick in the process.
    Welcome, I'm glad you have seen the light!

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    They need to fire everyone, and start fresh in the offseason. The problem is the staff is so inexperienced, if you fire flo right now (and they should) who do you make HC?

**** I'm so glad we traded our first rounder next year, which might even be first to third overall at this rate. That's just some genius maneuvering by our GM. Thankfully, at least all those high picks got us some stars to build around. Oh. Wait.

I'm so mad at this organization, football just isn't fun anymore.
    Its karma for us gloating about owning HOU 1st Rd pick last year lol. What comes around goes around. Grier bet on the roster he put together and failed in miserable fashion. This season should be his last as our GM. I think we have Marvin Allen as assistant GM, who was part of KC drafting their current core. I think an internal promotion of him might be best, and let him handle the trade deadline and hiring the next coach? Fire Grier right now, promote Allen and give him blessings to make trades. Luckily there is no franchise signal caller in this draft, and the top half is kind of all jumbled in regards to prospects imo.

Trade X immediately before he gets hurt again. He's our best trade chip right now and is just wasting away on this team. KC, TEN, BAL, CIN, ARZ can all use him and might be willing to part with that 1st Rd pick if we eat salary.

Reports are that the Panthers will be in on Watson.

If itís true that heís only told Houston that he wants to go to Miami then he needs to make it obvious. Otherwise weíre about to get bent over on the trade package.

Tua has too much potential trade. The Watson situation is a nightmare. He's not even playing right now. After squandering a million first rounders they better not **** it up even more.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Barry: Rosenhaus said on WSVN he expects Grier and Flores to get another full season (2022) regardless of how team plays rest of 2021.... From my reporting: Grier associate said Grier has no concern about his job security (inexplicably)

As much as this loss sucks, have to keep rooting for them. I would love to **** up that Eagles pick, but my god we need more embarrassing losses so these guys get kicked out.

We need a complete *** kicking against Buffalo next week. Iím talking 50 burger.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-24-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Tua has too much potential trade. The Watson situation is a nightmare. He's not even playing right now. After squandering a million first rounders they better not **** it up even more.
    Tua is overrated. Always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post

Pitts was a gimme. So many people knew.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    Tua is overrated. Always has been.
    I think having played for 'Bama gives him an automatic pass with a lot of CFB / "Bama fans no matter what he does. Good day except for a couple of game-changing interceptions today. Second week in a row that happened. I think the INT's are so bad though, that I actually have hope they can be corrected. Still, with his physical tools I think you're looking at a 10-12 ranked QB at best someday. Just too many freaks coming into the NFL now. Let's get one next time we DON"T trade away our top 5 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    I think having played for 'Bama gives him an automatic pass with a lot of CFB / "Bama fans no matter what he does. Good day except for a couple of game-changing interceptions today. Second week in a row that happened. I think the INT's are so bad though, that I actually have hope they can be corrected. Still, with his physical tools I think you're looking at a 10-12 ranked QB at best someday. Just too many freaks coming into the NFL now. Let's get one next time we DON"T trade away our top 5 pick.
    He can be a 10-15 ranked qb, but he doesn't have the arm strength to make all the throws in the NFL.

The arm strength is something Tua can never overcome and for every Brees there is a 100 Mccoys who just don't have the skills to overcome the arm strength. I can forgive a young QB making dumb mistakes like Tua did today and against JAX, but he has to learn from them and overcome them but you can't teach arm strength.

The problem with trading for Watson is this season is over, so are we trading for him for next season.

I know people are wanting to trade Howard but a article I was reading said a executive said because of Howards contract and injury history that any team that trades for him knows Howard will want a new contract. It said its unlikely the Dolphins would get more than a 3rd for Howard. If that's true I would just as well keep Howard.

PFN was the one that reported that unless Miami eats some of his cap they probably canít get more than a 3rd for X.

X is one of those difficult decisions I have right now. If I can get a first that would be tough to pass up on, but I doubt you get it.

But even if you get good value, are you going to draft someone even remotely close to his impact? But can you continue to have him eat up cap and rely on him when he continues to get banged up and also just isnít a consistent shut down CB? I know this season has been rough all around, but outside of 2020 X has never been a lock down guy and even in 2020 he had games like the Cardinals and Bills.

Itís the same with Parker. Good player, but you probably wonít get good value by trading him BUT canít continue to rely on him.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast