Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    It's clear as day Gesicki is turning into the best player on offense. Grier is going to **** us by not even attempting to resign him. Some team is going to get an amazing TE in his prime in the off-season.
    Remember when I was getting **** on because I said Geiscki was a top 5 TE before the season?

The guys is only getting 60% of playing time and is still the best player on our offense. Hilarious how good he is and how underutilized he is.

Btw if you wanna be depressed, Jamar Chase has 7 catches for 174 and a TD while Pitts has 4 for 101.

I remember arguing that Chase wouldnít fit with Tua only to watch him catch a slant and take it 82 yards.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-24-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Btw if you wanna be depressed, Jamar Chase has 7 catches for 174 and a TD while Pitts has 4 for 101.

I remember arguing that Chase wouldnít fit with Tua only to watch him catch a slant and take it 82 yards.
    I am still ok with Waddle. If I was to second guess ourselves the move would of been to trade down and stay at 12. Smith plus our pick is better than Waddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I am still ok with Waddle. If I was to second guess ourselves the move would of been to trade down and stay at 12. Smith plus our pick is better than Waddle.
    Love Waddle. Heíll be a great player. But itís the cost of everything involved. He has to be a first round pick better than Smith and at least make it a conversation between him, Chase and Pitts.

I could of sworn on the replay the ball hit the falcons foot.

Welp Tua is getting traded. Terrible decision.

He had his opportunity. Defense finally got a big stop. And then tried too much again.

Whether itís fair or not, he hasnít done nearly enough to stop the Watson talk.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-24-2021 at 03:27 PM.

Love Waddle. Heíll be a great player. But itís the cost of everything involved. He has to be a first round pick better than Smith and at least make it a conversation between him, Chase and Pitts.
    At 6 Chase and Pitts were already gone. Now the question is are the extra picks worth attaining from downgrading from Chase and Pitts to Waddle. I feel of the 3 scenarios we had the 12th pick pick and attaining 2 extra 1sts, a 3rd and keeping our own 4th would of been the best of the 3 scenarios.

You can excuse a bad decision here and there but there seems to be a pattern brewing.

Just to make matters worse, Panthers just benched Darnold.

Panthers are back in on Watson, probably pushing the offer even higher.

Man if Tua doesnít win this game he deserves all the criticism. Defense has shown up in the 4th with two big turnovers.

Edit: lol never mind the team is bailing him out with two dumb penalties.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-24-2021 at 03:51 PM.

Been saying this for months. Still think I'm wrong?

What a dumb ****ing decision by Grier. He did the worst of the 3 scenarios in trading back up. I would have maybe been ok with being at 12 and still having our two first round picks next year but no... We had to trade a top 3 pick for a slot WR and miss out on two generational talents in the process.

Only in Miami...

4 TDs from Tua. Like I always said, thereís no way you can trade him.

This FG the Falcons are about to score is going to be nuts.

Edit: I really want to know what is going on in the defensive play calls. Does Flores think this zone just wonít continue to give up big plays in the middle?
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-24-2021 at 04:01 PM.

I hope the defense holds up because Tua looked great on these last 2 scoring drives. A comeback win would be great for his confidence.

^^^announcer: They did not.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Been saying this for months. Still think I'm wrong?

What a dumb ****ing decision by Grier. He did the worst of the 3 scenarios in trading back up. I would have maybe been ok with being at 12 and still having our two first round picks next year but no... We had to trade a top 3 pick for a slot WR and miss out on two generational talents in the process.

Only in Miami...
    Iím not doing it today but Pitts just caught a big pass over X and he currently has 7 catches for 163.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-24-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Flo cannot manage a game at all. No defensive adjustments, soft *** zone to lose the game. He does not deserve to be a HC right now. Grier will not admit defeat and both will continue to ruin this team. No trade can save the season, but never count out another dumb move by this organization. I cannot wait to hear the excuses from this coaching staff. First question to him should be ' why did you make no adjustments from the zone defense?'

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast