Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tua doing everything he can to build a trade market on that first drive.

I've never seen a young qb get so much crap. Maybe Watson next year. It's just too early to give up on him.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Hollands at PR now?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I've never seen a young qb get so much crap. Maybe Watson next year. It's just too early to give up on him.
    Imagine watching that first drive where Tua converts 3 3rd downs only to say ďnah we need a new QBĒ

Tua is never going to be super flashy. But if you just built a somewhat decent team around him and he can win games. Heís just so damn efficient.

Man both of these teams suck.

Welp Waddle gets hurt, we then follow it up with a bad drop from Preston Williams who is playing his way out of the NFL, and then a weird fade pass to Geiscki on the 40, only to end the drive with a blocked punt.

But itís Tuaís fault that he didnít score points.

This team deserves to be bad.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-24-2021 at 02:01 PM.

Alright give me Watson.

Week over week Tua looks so smooth and in control only to throw one big dumb ****ing pass. Literally itís always just one throw.

But you add that to the lack of big plays being made and thatís how you get a coach desperate for Watson.

Itís a normal young QB mistake, but this team is so delusional that they arenít willing to give him time. Iíve said it a billion times, but winning 10 games last year was the worst thing to happen to this team. Suddenly the long haul rebuild is being rushed and panicked.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-24-2021 at 02:24 PM.

It's not Tua. This team refuses to throw anything past 10 yards. How many deep shots? Doesn't matter who is out there, the play calling is terrible.
    The defense sucks balls too. Just keep playing a zone and let Ryan pick you apart. It's stupid. Flo does not know how to adjust in game and refuses to adjust. He's going to get beat by two rookie coaches in back to back weeks. Flo has to go no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    It's not Tua. This team refuses to throw anything past 10 yards. How many deep shots? Doesn't matter who is out there, the play calling is terrible.
    The defense sucks balls too. Just keep playing a zone and let Ryan pick you apart. It's stupid. Flo does not know how to adjust in game and refuses to adjust. He's going to get beat by two rookie coaches in back to back weeks. Flo has to go no matter what
    Look, Iím a Tua fanboy, but there is a conversation to be had about Tua not creating big plays. Itís obviously not his fault that the team sucks, but thereís just too many young QBs who are making magic happen.

Itís not that Tua isnít elevating the talent around him, because he is. But heís not a big play maker. Heís a PG who will make the right decision and read 90% of the time. But when you have a bad team around him, thereís only so much he can do.

Tua is a well oiled machine QB. But heís not an individual playmaker at QB.

Per @ESPNStatsInfo, Tua Tagovailoa is 15-of-18 with TD on throws within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage today. He is 1-of-3 with an Int on throws more than 10 yards downfield.

Tua is now 12-of-28 with 0 TD and 2 Int on those deep throws this season.

The team doesnít fall deep plays because Tua canít throw them.

The fact is this team has given up on the season. This game is proof. Flo needs to be fired, he doesn't deserve another year next year. This team is collapsing something strong.
    I'd be shocked if there is not a major shakeup prior to the trade deadline

Last year we saw the difference of balls going down field when Fitz and Tua was in the game. It's easier to say its the game plan but it may be Tua not feeling comfortable throwing down field unless the WR is wide open. Watching the game on TV its hard to tell where the problem is but I just keep remembering last year the difference in down field throwing between the 2 qbs..

One thing thats driving me crazy is how many passes on 3rd down are going short of the 1st down.

I would like to see Tua throw more of those passes like he just did to Gesicki....Let your WR make some plays.

It's clear as day Gesicki is turning into the best player on offense. Grier is going to **** us by not even attempting to resign him. Some team is going to get an amazing TE in his prime in the off-season.

Itís simply Tua just doesnít trust the deep ball yet. I donít think itís necessarily Tua wonít throw it if itís not open because we see a ton of jump balls from him.

I think Tua has his bread and butter right now. The middle of the field is where he feels comfortable attacking. He just doesnít have the arm strength to throw outside the numbers nor does he have the time in the pocket to step up and throw it deep.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    The fact is this team has given up on the season. This game is proof. Flo needs to be fired, he doesn't deserve another year next year. This team is collapsing something strong.
    I'd be shocked if there is not a major shakeup prior to the trade deadline
    Until that TD drive this team had no fire. No one is playing with energy until AJ started getting guys going and Mike made the big catch.

The team has no fight. I fully expect next week to be incredibly ugly.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast