Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Week 7: Atlanta Falcons (2-3) @ Miami Dolphins (1-5)

Injury report has half the team on it. Looks like a roster that should have had a bye week after a London game.

Pretty much everyone was limited today. Guys like X, Byron, Parker, and Williams practiced today but who knows where theyíre at.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Injury report has half the team on it. Looks like a roster that should have had a bye week after a London game.

Pretty much everyone was limited today. Guys like X, Byron, Parker, and Williams practiced today but who knows where theyíre at.
    We just lost to Jacksonville. I wonder how many players are finding it harder to push through pain for this **** show than they did a week or 2 ago.

This might be a total cluster**** of a game. Matt Ryan is a very good QB still. Ridley is a top tier WR. Patterson has come on as a sneaky RB that will probably abuse our defense.

If X and/or Jones can't play, it's going to be a long day.

I think ATL wins unfortunately, because MIA just doesn't have the offensive firepower to keep pace with them if they start out hot and score points on their first couple possessions.

I no longer care about wins. Only reason I want wins now is to **** the Eagles so we wonít hear about the trade all offseason.

This season is now all about development. Iím looking at the rookies and Tua pretty much.

It feels like at least one of X or Jones will be out, so another chance for Noah to show he doesnít completely suck ***.

I no longer care about wins. Only reason I want wins now is to **** the Eagles so we wonít hear about the trade all offseason.

This season is now all about development. Iím looking at the rookies and Tua pretty much.

It feels like at least one of X or Jones will be out, so another chance for Noah to show he doesnít completely suck ***.
    I agree, I only care about enough wins to get the pick out of the top 10 LOL. Iggy is useless right now, but the more exposure he can get in games, the better he might be able to become and maybe provide something worthwhile to this team this year and next.

Dolphins injury update: Xavien Howard, Noah Igbinoghene, Byron Jones, Greg Mancz, DeVante Parker, Jaelan Phillips, Preston Williams are all questionable for Sundayís game against the Atlanta Falcons.

Igbinoghene (knee) was added to the injury report today

Dolphins injury update: Xavien Howard, Noah Igbinoghene, Byron Jones, Greg Mancz, DeVante Parker, Jaelan Phillips, Preston Williams are all questionable for Sundayís game against the Atlanta Falcons.

Igbinoghene (knee) was added to the injury report today
    it should state Igbinoghene (sucks balls) was added to the injury report LOL

Literally two of the guys I care to watch the most this season, Phillips and Noah, might miss this game. Life is pain.

The weather is projected for rain on Sunday. So this could turn into a giant slop fest with possible delays just to make it even more fun.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-22-2021 at 04:44 PM.

Dave Hyde of the Sun Sentinel reported today that for the first 4 weeks Charlie Frye was the actual play caller. He wasnít just relaying the call, but picking the plays.

Flo really thought the best idea for the season was to get a guy with 2 years of FBS experience and have him call plays because he worked with Tua at a high school camp a few times.

AND THEN decided to switch off the idea after 4 weeks. Which was the correct move, but just another example of Flores wasting an entire offseason only to flip off it immediately.

Flores has no plan in place for the offense. He has completely failed building even an average offensive staff.

Some reports that Charlie Frye was hired at the request of Tua.

If you no longer care about wins, you're watching the right team because it might be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    it should state Igbinoghene (sucks balls) was added to the injury report LOL
    Out with sore cheeks from sucking for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Some reports that Charlie Frye was hired at the request of Tua.
    See I just flat out donít believe that. Maybe Tua was asked who he liked working with and he mentioned Frye, but those reports are making it sound like Tua demanded it happened. No franchise that spent the offseason try to replace Tua would also then give in to demands.

Dolphins promoted Isaiah Ford to the active roster, have cut Reid Sinnett, and elevated Cameron Tom.

Looks like they expect on of Parker or Preston to be out tomorrow. Mancz was a late addition to the injury report so we could se a new Center this week.

Dolphins inactives:

-- DeVante Parker
    -- Greg Mancz
    -- Noah Igbinoghene
    -- Hunter Long
    -- Greg Little
    -- John Jenkins

So Austin Reuter or Cameron Tom get the start at C. Preston is back which thatís cool I guess.

Noah continues to get nothing and boy Hunter Long sure does look better than literally any RB or that Senior Bowl kid we all loved at Center.

Trade DVP at the deadline. I donít care anymore. Heís good, but not worth the yearly month long hamstring injury.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast