Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 8: Miami Dolphins (1-6) @ Buffalo Bills (4-2)

Bunch of guys are banged up. Listed as limited in todays walkthrough.

Who cares itíll be a bloodbath. Letís just hope Tua gets out healthy and then focus on that trade deadline.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I expect to be demolished. I'll be happy if it's even close.

Go Tua!

This popped up on my YouTube suggestion I do not like Colin Cowherd, but he does bring some interesting points up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZG6zLyxlNc

Just the first 5mins.

Bills coming off the bye and pissed after their last loss. I smell a fifty burger.

Baker, Howard, Noah I., Parker, Mancz, Brandon Jones, Byron Jones all limited in Dolphins practice today.

Parker didnít sound confident in playing this week. Omar talked about how he didnít look good running in the warm up portion of practice. Baker doesnít sound confident either.

Phillips after practiced mentioned that his 15 snaps last week was in part of the ankle injury.

Itís going to be a bloodbath so might as well let them sit. We need all hands on deck for the must win against the Texans.

The Dolphins are signing RB Patrick Laird from the practice squad to the 53-man roster. CB Jamal Perry and LB Vince Biegel are also being elevated for Sundayís game.

Dolphins WR Preston Williams and S Sheldrick Redwine will not travel to Buffalo. They have been ruled out for Sundayís game.

I cannot believe that after a 3 full offseasons, weíre still relying on Patrick Laird, Jamal Perry, and Vince Biegel. Itís also completely unbelievable that we have run into yet another situation where we need Preston Williams only for him to get hurt.

All signs pointing to Parker being back this week.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabama View Post
    This popped up on my YouTube suggestion I do not like Colin Cowherd, but he does bring some interesting points up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZG6zLyxlNc

Just the first 5mins.
    Here is my take. This is coming from someone who is skeptical of Tua.

I don't think Watson gets traded by the deadline. We might lose traction on Watson if we wait til the off season to trade for him. I am not spending the talked about bounty with a 1-6 Dolphin team and the cloud hanging over him.

I am sticking with Tua this season to give him another 9 games to prove himself. I will make my decision on the QB situation in the off season. If that means we lose out on Watson so be it. If I can trade for Watson before tues at a reduced price I might roll the dice. With the lack of talent we have now, and what we give up for Watson, I feel a trade for Watson is a trade playing for 3 seasons from now.

Tannehill is a mediocre QB who is greatly enhanced by the talent around him. He was a mediocre QB for us and he is a mediocre QB with the titans. He is helped greatly with teams consistently keying on the run. We might be better off with a experienced Tannehill over a young Tua, but if we put Tannehill in at QB with this supporting cast we wouldn't be much improved.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    The Dolphins are signing RB Patrick Laird from the practice squad to the 53-man roster. CB Jamal Perry and LB Vince Biegel are also being elevated for Sundayís game.

Dolphins WR Preston Williams and S Sheldrick Redwine will not travel to Buffalo. They have been ruled out for Sundayís game.

I cannot believe that after a 3 full offseasons, weíre still relying on Patrick Laird, Jamal Perry, and Vince Biegel. Itís also completely unbelievable that we have run into yet another situation where we need Preston Williams only for him to get hurt.

All signs pointing to Parker being back this week.
    I think its also unbelievable as much hyped about our WRS before the start of the season that we are relying on guys like Mack Hollins and Isiah Ford at WR.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I think its also unbelievable as much hyped about our WRS before the start of the season that we are relying on guys like Mack Hollins and Isiah Ford at WR.
    ^^^^I was incredibly high on this WR room coming into the season even though they were injury prone. Figured there was no way in hell all of them get injured at the same time right?

Complete tear down next year. Tired of relying on guys like Parker and Preston. Only two I keep are Waddle and Hollins who is somehow the 2nd best one.

On the Watson trade, I donít see how this gets done by Tuesday. Miami seems to have made their offer and wonít budge on it. Too many variables. Tua will get the season to try and win Ross over and hopefully earn the shot with a new regime. But unfortunately I think itís more likely that we get Watson and another year of Flo and Grier than sticking with Tua.

^^^^I was incredibly high on this WR room coming into the season even though they were injury prone. Figured there was no way in hell all of them get injured at the same time right?

Complete tear down next year. Tired of relying on guys like Parker and Preston. Only two I keep are Waddle and Hollins who is somehow the 2nd best one.

On the Watson trade, I donít see how this gets done by Tuesday. Miami seems to have made their offer and wonít budge on it. Too many variables. Tua will get the season to try and win Ross over and hopefully earn the shot with a new regime. But unfortunately I think itís more likely that we get Watson and another year of Flo and Grier than sticking with Tua.

I am starting to warm to the idea of waiting til next year and considering Rodgers/Adams combo. Adding them alone should bring in some veterans wanting to play with them.

Albert Wilson looks to be done. I wasn't excited about him in the first place but he looks 10x worst than I expected.

I would much rather have Parker than Fuller but if we had someone like Watson things might be different.

Preston Williams is not good enough to deal with the constant injuries, Parker at least is a game changer and I can deal with him a little more, but might as well jettison Williams.

Yes for Hollins. He makes the most of his opportunities and we don't have enough guys like that anywhere on this team.

I don't bet, but out of curiosity I looked. Somehow, unless I am mistaken, the Bills are only favoured by 11.5??

I agree, I don't think it gets done either... At least I hope not. What a mistake, unless the picks are conditional... Then have at it.

Not like Grier can use them anyways.

But I think it's going to be one or the other. I.e we either stick with Tua and fire everyone at the end of the year or we trade for Watson and we keep Grier and Flo. I don't see a way they trade for him and dont get more time or they keep them if the season keeps tail spinning out of control. Obviously a 6-7 week run of good football changes lots of things but if I'm Ross, there's no reason to keep them after this season without drastic improvement. Let the next GM and coach decide what to do with Tua and the rest of the team.

Of course, it's not out of the question Tua puts up and saves the jobs of Grier/Flo, as I think it's very unfair how the media and fans have **** on him so far. The guy's not even played a full season yet and his numbers are really not that bad, especially with so much turnover on our offensive staff and no oline worth talking about. Not to mention no running game and exactly one guy who can catch the damn ball.... Tom Brady would struggle here too.

^^^^Flores has at least lost close games as of late. Only way I see Ross firing him is if he continues to get blown out by actual teams and then starts losing more games like the Colts game. Ross loves to keep people a year too late.

Grier I have no idea how you convince yourself to keep him at this point. Only way I can see is if Grier really sold Ross on the 2022 offseason this past year. Theyíre obviously set up for another big offseason so maybe Grier said ďhey these 2020 vets arenít going to be good enough so is it cool if I push all this money to 2022 and try again?Ē

On the trade rumors, Schefter said Houston is willing to keep Watson because theyíre totally not going to take Miamiís offer (which means they really want to milk more out of Miami). Rapsheet on the other hand said both teams want to get a trade done by Tuesday and are willing to make it happen.

I know people will hate it, but Iím still ok with the 3 1st round picks. If you believe the reports as of late everyone continues to mention the compensation being 3 1sts and probably not much more. If I knew we were getting a new GM maybe it would be different, but I donít see it happening unfortunately. And even if we did get a new guy thereís no guarantee that the players he drafts will be elite. Meanwhile the Rams havenít had a first round pick in something like 7 years and are doing just fine. Just get an elite talent for once and itíll be worth it.

Also in Rapsheets report he mentions that teams have called Miami about Parker. Whoever wants him can come and get him. Iíd expect a 4th or 5th for him at best honestly.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast