Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    38-17. raaaaaiderrrs.

Our d steps up. O is just that talented

The game is won in the trenches.Let's see how crosby does against a probowl tackle in lane johnson and let's see if our o line can hold up.

We'll see.

Josh Jacobs said it was nice to not feel anxious all game long, not get cursed out on the sidelines, not seeing the HC yelling at refs, etc.

It's possible Gruden's resignation was addition by subtraction. We'll see if the team plays flat against Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    We'll see.

Josh Jacobs said it was nice to not feel anxious all game long, not get cursed out on the sidelines, not seeing the HC yelling at refs, etc.

It's possible Gruden's resignation was addition by subtraction. We'll see if the team plays flat against Philly.
    The big question is whether or not last week was just a one-off emotional bounce, and the season starts unraveling now ... or was the distraction against the Bears the one-off?

Last week was an important game because a 3 game losing streak and all that off-field stuff would probably have been disastrous ... but this is the better test of where we actually stand going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    The big question is whether or not last week was just a one-off emotional bounce, and the season starts unraveling now ... or was the distraction against the Bears the one-off?

Last week was an important game because a 3 game losing streak and all that off-field stuff would probably have been disastrous ... but this is the better test of where we actually stand going forward.
    They were hitting on just about all cylinders last week. I don't think they come out flat this week. Nor sure if I understand the logic. It wasn't OK to lose last week, but it's OK this week? Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    They were hitting on just about all cylinders last week. I don't think they come out flat this week. Nor sure if I understand the logic. It wasn't OK to lose last week, but it's OK this week? Not happening.
    Teams sometimes get an emotional bounce from a coaching change, so not sure how much that win really proves. Just like the previous week the team had a major off field distraction, so not sure what that loss really proves. To some degree we still don't know for sure which way things are headed.

If they come out flat again this week, you have to figure that last week was the anomaly, not the Bears game. But a strong performance would strongly suggest that they're going to be ok.

From a pure football perspective, last week as a divisional game was bigger, but this week will be the bigger indicator of who the real Raiders are. If they put up a dud, tell me you wouldn't be worried we could easily drop the NYG game and potentially go winless in November?

I think Rich keeps this team chugging. And I don't think they take Philly lightly. This is another opportunity to add a W to their record, and they don't let it go to waste. I can also see KC losing to Tennessee. Giving us another game cushion.

I think Rich keeps this team chugging. And I don't think they take Philly lightly. This is another opportunity to add a W to their record, and they don't let it go to waste. I can also see KC losing to Tennessee. Giving us another game cushion.
    If we win we can enjoy first place alone for a week. Chargers canít win this week!

Just heard that Waller is a game time decision....ankle.

Just heard that Waller is a game time decision....ankle.
    Yeah that came out yesterday. Guess a teammate tripped him at Friday practice.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Yeah that came out yesterday. Guess a teammate tripped him at Friday practice.
    They need him. even if they don't throw to him. He keeps the D honest.

No Waller.. not good for the passing game. He commands so much attention. How is the Eagles run defense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

The timing really sucks with Waller getting injured on Friday. But it's next man up. If Jacobs is truly almost 100%, this could be a blessing in disguise.

I hope this isn't gonna be like the Bears game.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast