Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 253
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,643
    Good game and going into the bye on a high note. No significant injuries today except Jacobs and hopefully itís nothing too serious. If he has to sit out against NYG that would be fine.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,643
    Carr was a passing machine today. I too am a bit disappointed with taking our foot of the gas in the 4th, but it was still a great team win.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,855
    First place, offensive line improving

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,986
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    First place, offensive line improving
    Yeah we had over 100 yards rushing today and Carr didn't get sacked not once.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,929

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,957

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,526
    Carr is doing it. He's put the team on his back the last 2 games. Good job DC!

    Defense is looking legit. The Bradley pick up was a good one. If Coach Rick keeps this team going maybe he's our new head coach?

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,419
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Carr is doing it. He's put the team on his back the last 2 games. Good job DC!

    Defense is looking legit. The Bradley pick up was a good one. If Coach Rick keeps this team going maybe he's our new head coach?

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Let's wait to see how we fare against a good team. We got 2 easy wins vs bad teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,534
    The mistakes made against bad teams wonít go as well against better teams. Although our record is good, I canít help but feel this team has a ton of room for improvement.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    The mistakes made against bad teams wonít go as well against better teams. Although our record is good, I canít help but feel this team has a ton of room for improvement.
    It's predominantly the o line and linebackers,we can't get push up the middle and corey littleton isn't good in run support,perryman isn't good in coverage,and we don't have great depth behind hayward,mullen,and hobbs.

    We still got issues but they're fixable.
    Also,I feel our d line could get more beefy.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Carr is doing it. He's put the team on his back the last 2 games. Good job DC!

    Defense is looking legit. The Bradley pick up was a good one. If Coach Rick keeps this team going maybe he's our new head coach?

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    It does however, with the injuries we have 2 rookies in the D backfield and at times it really showed. Receivers were wide open. great pressure from Crosby pushing the O line right back at Hurts. Problem was, Hurts ran right around him and got good yardage in the vacated area several times. He's very mobile, their top runner. Not all QB's will do this but someone needs to keep an eye out. Anyway great win and, we should be able to take the Giants.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    18,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Let's wait to see how we fare against a good team. We got 2 easy wins vs bad teams.
    We saw how the Raiders fared against a good team. They beat the Ravens in OT to start the season.

    Vegas is a top-10 team this year. This is a playoff team. I imagine whatever stupidity caused the team to fall apart late in the seasons - probably Gruden pulling the reigns too tightly, if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly - Rich will avoid.

    Second half schedule is pretty tough this year, though, so I guess we'll see.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,648
    Carr is flirting with going to the next level, but he has done that before. To me the difference has been defense. We finally have one. Scoring points hasn't been our problem. Slow starts have been until Gruden was gone.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    We saw how the Raiders fared against a good team. They beat the Ravens in OT to start the season.

    Vegas is a top-10 team this year. This is a playoff team. I imagine whatever stupidity caused the team to fall apart late in the seasons - probably Gruden pulling the reigns too tightly, if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly - Rich will avoid.

    Second half schedule is pretty tough this year, though, so I guess we'll see.
    Should have put in with the new interim HC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,648
    Gruden teams always start the first half of a game slow. Start a season 6-4 or 6-3 then finish 7-9 or 8-8.

    I have said he needed to give up play calling. Less predictable our time management has been better.

    The NFL did us a favor.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •