Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

NFL Week 7: Philadelphia Eagles(2-4) @ Las Vegas Raiders(4-2)

VS

Date: 10/24/21
    Time: 1:05 PM PST

Players to Watch

Passing

VS
    Jalen Hurts: 1480 Passing / 62.5 Comp % / 8 TD / 4 INT
    Derek Carr: 1946 Passing / 64.22 Comp % / 10 TD / 4 INT

Rushing

VS
    Jalen Hurts:300 Rushing / 5.7 YPA / 5 TD
    Miles Sanders: 270 Rushing / 4.7 YPA / 0 TD | 121 Receiving / 6.7 YPC / 0 TD

Josh Jacobs: 175 Rushing / 3.2 YPA / 4 TD | 71 Receiving / 6.5 YPR / 0 TD
    Kenyan Drake: 91 Rushing / 3.3 YPA / 1 TD | 177 Receiving / 11.8 YPR / 1 TD

Receiving
    VS
    DeVonta Smith: 345 Receiving / 12.8 YPR / 1 TD
    Quez Watkins: 311 Receiving / 19.4 YPR / 0 TD

Darren Waller: 378 Receiving / 11.5 YPR / 2 TD
    Henry Ruggs III: 445 Receiving / 22.3 YPR / 2 TD

Defensive

VS
    Javon Hargrave: 16 Solo Tackles / 6 Sacks / 1 FF
    Alex Singleton: 37 Solo Tackles
    Darius Slay: 18 Solo Tackles / 2 INT

Yannick Ngakoue: 6 Solo Tackles / 2 Sacks
    Maxx Crosby: 8 Solo Tackles / 5 Sacks
    Denzel Perryman: 45 Solo Tackles / 1 FR

If our defense can contain Hurts and not give up the long passes, this game is a win. I see it going similar to the Denver game.
    RNFL

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    If our defense can contain Hurts and not give up the long passes, this game is a win. I see it going similar to the Denver game.
    Eagles are scrappy and end up making games closer than they should be.

This is a big gabe for opportunity. This is a winnable game, but a let down after last week isnít far fetched. And hurts is a great running QB. Not sure we are fast enough to handle him.

5-2 at the break would be nice. With a little time to heal up and regroup. Really want this win!

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    This is a big gabe for opportunity. This is a winnable game, but a let down after last week isnít far fetched. And hurts is a great running QB. Not sure we are fast enough to handle him.

5-2 at the break would be nice. With a little time to heal up and regroup. Really want this win!
    Bradley had a solution for Lamar Jackson. I think we contain him. I can see us running the ball to slow the game down. We win, but it won't be a blow out simply because we won't force the issue.
    Raiders 27-21.

I believe that the interior of the O-line will be tested with Hargrove at DT for Philly. He is active and will not stay blocked so the scheme has to be doubleteam to the LBer. He can be enticed on the draws but his redirection is quick and James will have to keep his body on him.

5-2

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post

The next two games are huge, because both should be winnable for a playoff team. This one's obviously no cakewalk though, and I worry that our run D is vulnerable, but getting to 6-2 going into the KC game would put us in great position for a playoff run.

We win this game, We contained Lamar, Nothing Hurts can do that Lamar can't. I would like to see us finish one strong though.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    We win this game, We contained Lamar, Nothing Hurts can do that Lamar can't. I would like to see us finish one strong though.
    The only issue is that we had the off season to get ready for Lamar and we had some great breaks go our way. We will have play take what ever we want on offense and defense.

I don't know about breaks that went our way, We made so many mistakes and still over came them. Philly Oline is a mess as well, I still think this is a very winnable game.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I don't know about breaks that went our way, We made so many mistakes and still over came them. Philly Oline is a mess as well, I still think this is a very winnable game.
    We can outscore them but I am glad that we will have a game plan to deal with Javon Hargrave.

We'll get better effort from the Eagles than we saw from Denver. It will be a tight game going into the 4th quarter, but the Raiders finish strong.

Raiders 38 - Eagles 27

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast