Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    did anyone watch the game tonight? apparently Stewart got ejected for trying to fight LeBron

LeBron clearly smashed his face with an "unintentional" elbow, cmon now. Isaiah went a little overboard lol, but cmon, LeBron gets away with this **** way too often and Stewart went nuts as if it'll make anything better, but hey, maybe someone somewhere will say "hey, maybe Bron shouldn't be smashing elbows in people's faces"

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LeBron clearly smashed his face with an "unintentional" elbow, cmon now. Isaiah went a little overboard lol, but cmon, LeBron gets away with this **** way too often and Stewart went nuts as if it'll make anything better, but hey, maybe someone somewhere will say "hey, maybe Bron shouldn't be smashing elbows in people's faces"
    I'd get a little upset too if someone smacked me in the face with an elbow but yeah I can see how Stewart lost his cool a bit. Was there anything in the game that might has escalated to this or was it as out of the blue as the video suggests?

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'd get a little upset too if someone smacked me in the face with an elbow but yeah I can see how Stewart lost his cool a bit. Was there anything in the game that might has escalated to this or was it as out of the blue as the video suggests?
    I was wondering the same thing, I didn't catch this game, hopefully one of the handful of people who bother watching Pistons games can shed some light

my only guess is that Bron didn't want to deal with Stewart's relentless effort, so he threw a backhanded fist in his face

Detroit was up by double digits and he's gotta be like "really? we're getting tonked by the PISTONS?", and of course after the melee the Lakers came back and won

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, I didn't catch this game, hopefully one of the handful of people who bother watching Pistons games can shed some light

my only guess is that Bron didn't want to deal with Stewart's relentless effort, so he threw a backhanded fist in his face

Detroit was up by double digits and he's gotta be like "really? we're getting tonked by the PISTONS?", and of course after the melee the Lakers came back and won
    Pistons doing Pistons last game.

And apparently again tonight. Wonderful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12