Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Signing OG DJ Fluker and CB Trufant!

Great pickups. Fluker coming off a six game suspension. And trufant will be a nice pickup.
    Two quality starters picked up by Mayock. Nice

Good work. I'm sure someone would have signed Fluker. Does Leatherwood get the bench? Or......maybe they know Incognito is done.

I saw the Trufant signing but nit the Fluker, Be a good pick up but, I think starting Martin at center is our only saving grace... Maybe if you sandwich James between Fluker and INC, Maybe you can hide Janes, But why?

Wasn't it Fluker who body slammed Rolando McClain a few years back?

I was half right....It was Fluker with the body slam but it was Sio Moore who got slammed.

Fluker plays with a mean streak and nastiness that I like in O-Linemen.

I bet Sio's back is still jacked.
    Last edited by slvr&blck760; 10-20-2021 at 02:39 PM.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I saw the Trufant signing but nit the Fluker, Be a good pick up but, I think starting Martin at center is our only saving grace... Maybe if you sandwich James between Fluker and INC, Maybe you can hide Janes, But why?
    Annnnd C jimmy morrisey was signed by the Texans off our practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Great pickups. Fluker coming off a six game suspension. And trufant will be a nice pickup.
    Two quality starters picked up by Mayock. Nice
    I agree.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Wasn't it Fluker who body slammed Rolando McClain a few years back?

I was half right....It was Fluker with the body slam but it was Sio Moore who got slammed.

Fluker plays with a mean streak and nastiness that I like in O-Linemen.

I bet Sio's back is still jacked.
    Fluker does play with a mean streak. Maybe lg for now. They will try leatherwood at rg.

Personally, I would play Richie at lg when hes back. Put Fluker at rg. Have leatherwood backup. And have eluemenuer at rt. Have Parker back him up. We would definitely have an aggressive o line.

Add trufant with heyward and Hobbs. Solid. And when Mullen gets back, our dbs will be deeeep

According to TSN Fluker is a talented run blocking offensive tackle and not a guard.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    According to TSN Fluker is a talented run blocking offensive tackle and not a guard.
    I believe Washington moved him to guard three years ago after the Giants let him go, He played probowl level at rg for both washington and Miami...

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    4 years he played rg. 3 years he played rt.
    And one year with the giants he played rg, lg and rt.

Hes 64 342. He can move folks

Maybe another Alabama guy can light a fire under Leatherwood and work with him on a personal level.

Is going to rg? If so where does leatherwood go???? Not rt. Unless flyker goes to rg and leatherwood goes to lg.

James, and Simpson had good games against the Eagles. Leatherwood has been better at guard. So after bye will have Fluker, Incognito for oline depth and Trufant, Mullen for secondary reinforcements? Not to shabby. If this young offensive line can continue to improve our draft next year will have few needs.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    James, and Simpson had good games against the Eagles. Leatherwood has been better at guard. So after bye will have Fluker, Incognito for oline depth and Trufant, Mullen for secondary reinforcements? Not to shabby. If this young offensive line can continue to improve our draft next year will have few needs.
    Yeah,we are getting healthy right on time,however,I don't think we need any of them for the giants,tbh.

Also,I wonder where fluker plays,he would be good at right guard but then where would leatherwood play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast