Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,813
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.basketball-reference.com...niangge01.html


    i mean could you ask for more

    17 per

    shooting 50/54/1000

    TS of 70

    I will take this all day everyday for a bench guy
    Need to see more than 3 games though. He seemed to be streaky in the past and has possibly just hit a hot steak to start.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    31,667
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I agree. They could be this years Hawks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another under rated pick up. Fournier. Dudes been balling since the olympics. I think his addition pays the most dividends in the playoffs

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    20,443
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lonzo Ball
    I wouldn’t call this one underrated as he and DeRozan were talked about a lot. But so far the hype is showing on the court. I didn’t realize how good of a defender Lonzo is. He got up and blocked Jerami Grant’s dunk attempt the other night.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    31,667
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    I wouldn’t call this one underrated as he and DeRozan were talked about a lot. But so far the hype is showing on the court. I didn’t realize how good of a defender Lonzo is. He got up and blocked Jerami Grant’s dunk attempt the other night.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Under rated as in no one expected this sort of impact. There was guys who still had the Bulls as a bubble team.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,006
    Jabari Parker is a nice bench piece, as well as Enes Kanter, Bruno Fernando, Juancho Hernangomez. All solid pickups.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    35,215
    I think because he was so miscast in Philly and then sent to Siberia in OKC people have lost track that Horford is still.., Al Horford. Obviously some decline but he’s still a really damn good player. The fact that he’s overpaid for what he is at this stage of his career has kind of blurred the picture that he’s still so good.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    31,667
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think because he was so miscast in Philly and then sent to Siberia in OKC people have lost track that Horford is still.., Al Horford. Obviously some decline but he’s still a really damn good player. The fact that he’s overpaid for what he is at this stage of his career has kind of blurred the picture that he’s still so good.
    He had a nice game the other night, still has lots in the tank.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    64,600
    https://twitter.com/apacheconba/stat...940674569?s=21

    The 30 pounds of muscle Mitchell Robinson put on while he was out with a broken foot. Dude is a bully


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    DeMar and Lonzo ar killing it for Chicago. I didn't think DeMar would outshine Vucevic, but he is. I also didn't think almost every dude in Chicago would be lights-out from three, but we'll see how it shakes out.
    Evan Fournier has impressed as well and looks to be a third or fourth guy on a competitive team. I'm also happy that Dinwiddie came back looking as good as ever.
    Also, what the hell is with everyone shooting so well from three (except Lillard)?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    64,600
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Watching the fist games and I see two under the radar picks ups I like a lot. Milsap and Grayson Allen. What other seemingly “margin” moves do you see making a difference?

    I also like Kendrick Nun on the Lakers though I am hoping that team is a disaster


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grayson Allen is averaging 16 a game and shooting 42% from 3 on almost 9 attempts a game.

    Millsap is averaging 3 points in 11 mins


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,970
    GP2 is on a non-guaranteed deal he signed the week the season started to be the 15th man and now is playing a significant role.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    38
    Kyle Kuzma.

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    64,600
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think because he was so miscast in Philly and then sent to Siberia in OKC people have lost track that Horford is still.., Al Horford. Obviously some decline but he’s still a really damn good player. The fact that he’s overpaid for what he is at this stage of his career has kind of blurred the picture that he’s still so good.
    Good call


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    GP2 is on a non-guaranteed deal he signed the week the season started to be the 15th man and now is playing a significant role.
    his ascendance has been fun to watch. A help defender stares a second too long at Steph and suddenly GP2 is flushing it like Kemp off a lob

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by Headache 21 View Post
    Kyle Kuzma.

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    And Montrezl Harrell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •