Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Underrated pickups

Watching the fist games and I see two under the radar picks ups I like a lot. Milsap and Grayson Allen. What other seemingly “margin” moves do you see making a difference?

I also like Kendrick Nun on the Lakers though I am hoping that team is a disaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-20-2021 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Otto Porter
    JaVale McGee

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Otto Porter
    JaVale McGee

Not a big fan of McGee but he can be an impact guy sometimes. He’d be huge if Ayton got hurt but otherwise I prefer going small as much as possible with the second lineup. I like Dario at the 5

I do like Otto Porter. I’m not sure what his spot will be in GS but I like the sound of it

I like the Javale pickup.
    Gotta give Millsap love, in a role he will have in Brooklyn is a great spot.
    Nemanja Bjelica maybe not a margin move, but his IQ and the ability to stretch the floor is a huge winner for GS.
    Patty Mills with Kyrie out, he can do a lot of the secondary scoring when you need to sub Durant and Harden for minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Not a big fan of McGee but he can be an impact guy sometimes. He’d be huge if Ayton got hurt but otherwise I prefer going small as much as possible with the second lineup. I like Dario at the 5

I do like Otto Porter. I’m not sure what his spot will be in GS but I like the sound of it

Dario is out all year with the ACL injury. McGee gives PHX something they sorely needed in size on the bench.

I see Porter being a “time share” with Iggy and kinda shown how to play that role.

Dario is out all year with the ACL injury. McGee gives PHX something they sorely needed in size on the bench.

I see Porter being a “time share” with Iggy and kinda shown how to play that role.

Didn’t realize Dario was out. So it Frank and Javlee I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I like the Javale pickup.
    Gotta give Millsap love, in a role he will have in Brooklyn is a great spot.
    Nemanja Bjelica maybe not a margin move, but his IQ and the ability to stretch the floor is a huge winner for GS.
    Patty Mills with Kyrie out, he can do a lot of the secondary scoring when you need to sub Durant and Harden for minutes.
    Bjelica was the name that occurred to me. Vet minimum player in his first game puts up 15/11/4 on 6/7 shooting. I expect him to start in games where the opposing team's starting center isn't a physical type player.

Mills pickup was over-rated at the time to me, but with Kyrie out it could be a much bigger signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Bjelica was the name that occurred to me. Vet minimum player in his first game puts up 15/11/4 on 6/7 shooting. I expect him to start in games where the opposing team's starting center isn't a physical type player.

Mills pickup was over-rated at the time to me, but with Kyrie out it could be a much bigger signing.
    Haven’t seen a lot of him. People seem to be running to see bandwagon though. Definitely someone to watch

Rudy Gay for the Jazz I think will be a huge pickup. Even if he just gets Niangs minutes that's a massive upgrade, especially defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Rudy Gay for the Jazz I think will be a huge pickup. Even if he just gets Niangs minutes that's a massive upgrade, especially defensively.
    On the other hand people elsewhere (Philly) are predicting Niang as MIP or 6MOY

On the other hand people elsewhere (Philly) are predicting Niang as MIP or 6MOY
    Nice troll job.

Nice troll job.
    Not intending to troll, just interesting that a player leaves one place and is hated, lands another place and is loved. Happens all the time.

Grayson Allen will be big

Not intending to troll, just interesting that a player leaves one place and is hated, lands another place and is loved. Happens all the time.
    Not saying he's hated but he's slow as ****, horribly unathletic, poor defender. But he can hit open shots and plays within himself. Not a bad player just damn sure not as good as Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Not saying he's hated but he's slow as ****, horribly unathletic, poor defender. But he can hit open shots and plays within himself. Not a bad player just damn sure not as good as Gay.
    I was making a joke because he was ok in his debut and kinda gave off the bench what we need. I do expect him to have the same fall Mike Scott did too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast