Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1613
  1. #856
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,245
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Yeah HELLLLLLL NO to AD. Even if he's the absolute perfect fit, and the only true star PF/C, he just can't stay on the damn court.

    Gobert would actually fit well. We would need to make sure who ever plays the 4 has a consistent shot though. A guy like Gobert fits best in an offense where there are multiple go to scorers, since Gobert is basically nothing more than a rim finisher on O.

    I actually think Myles Turner fits what we need at Center. If Joker isn't in the cards in 2023, I'd probably go after Turner as plan B.

  2. #857
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    8,826
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Gobert or Turner would be better. No interest in Davis. Overrated player

    Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #858
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,245
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Gobert or Turner would be better. No interest in Davis. Overrated player

    Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Heís not overrated. Heís just mr glass. Heís the best PF in the nba of healthy. If is never though

  4. #859
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,442
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Heís not overrated. Heís just mr glass. Heís the best PF in the nba of healthy. If is never though
    Giannis, Durant? Even fully healthy he's the best 4. Plays best at the 5 anyway. Better than embiid? Jokic? AD is toast

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  5. #860
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,245
    Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    Giannis, Durant? Even fully healthy he's the best 4. Plays best at the 5 anyway. Better than embiid? Jokic? AD is toast

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I look at Gianniís and Durant as more than 4ís. They can play just about anywhere. I didnít say he was better than them. But I guess I shoulda worded that better. But I agree heís toast. Look at my post above. I said hell no to AD. Just calling him overrated is false. Heís forever injury prone. Heís not overrated. If you put a healthy AD on this team, we can win it all. Unfortunately a healthy AD isnít a real thing. Itíll never happen.

  6. #861
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    8,826
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Heís not overrated. Heís just mr glass. Heís the best PF in the nba of healthy. If is never though
    Meh. There are 3 other PF/C better then him that provide more value.

    Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

  7. #862
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,245
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Meh. There are 3 other PF/C better then him that provide more value.

    Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Again, I donít want him lol.

  8. #863
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,245
    So Pacers want a lottery protected 1st for Turner. We have one of those. Who can we throw Vuc at to make that happen?

  9. #864
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    28,266
    Curious what Chris Boucher market is gonna look like. He'd be a nice versatile big off the bench.

  10. #865
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    56,712

    2021-2022 Trade and Acquisitions Discussion


  11. #866
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,245
    I hope we start Ayo in the playoffs. As much as I like Caruso, his miserable offense did us zero favors since returning. Let him come in and lead a bench unit. Let Ayo get valuable experience going toe to toe with Jrue.
    I also wouldn't mind seeing less Coby and more Green and DJJ. If Coby isn't scoring, their bench shooters will just torch us.

  12. #867
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    28,266
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I hope we start Ayo in the playoffs. As much as I like Caruso, his miserable offense did us zero favors since returning. Let him come in and lead a bench unit. Let Ayo get valuable experience going toe to toe with Jrue.
    I also wouldn't mind seeing less Coby and more Green and DJJ. If Coby isn't scoring, their bench shooters will just torch us.
    I might not even play Coby game 1.i really don't understand Billy's disdain with DJJ either.

  13. #868
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    14,245
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I might not even play Coby game 1.i really don't understand Billy's disdain with DJJ either.
    I don't disagree at all.

    Ayo/Lavine/Derozan/Pat/Vuc
    Caruso/Green/DJJ/TT

    You just stagger lineups so you always have at least 1 of Lavine or Derozan in for scoring. At least that bench gives you a fighting chance defensively. As for the starters, it's trial by fire for Ayo and Pat. Throw them to the Wolves and see how they respond. That 5 gives us the best chance at winning. That bench gives us the best chance of not letting their role players torch us. I've watched quite a few Bucks games and their role players play a huge role for them. They hit 3's at will sometimes. I think our bench can out athlete guys like Grayson and Connaughton

  14. #869
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    28,266
    Really curious to see how Billy coaches. I'm not familiar with him outside of his stint here but I'm hoping he plays the matchups more then just having a set rotation of substituting like he has in the regular season. He'll get out coached badly if he doesn't adjust.

  15. #870
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    21,011
    Just when we finally get a legit PG, he misses half the season including the playoffs now. Our luck with injuries is so ****ing bad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •