Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Grant is insanely overrated. I have no interest in him.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I mean... I get it from his POV. He wants to get paid like a star. If he came here he would likely be reduced to a role player lowering his value. I don't really blame him.

Idk where he goes where he can be that though.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Grant is insanely overrated. I have no interest in him.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    It depends on how you view him. If you are dumb enough to look at him as a top 2 option, he's overrated. If you think he's overrated as a 3/4 option, that's 100% false. In fact he's probably underrated by many in that regard. Guys in his size range, that can defend multiple positions are important pieces on a good team.

2021-2022 Trade and Acquisitions Discussion

Team needs a tough guy kind of didnít like nobody coming to Alex defense or to get in Grayson face . I get we down but damn I know yíall have his back but show some emotion. Every contender has a tough guy

Hope Zach isnít rushing back. Need to think bigger picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    It depends on how you view him. If you are dumb enough to look at him as a top 2 option, he's overrated. If you think he's overrated as a 3/4 option, that's 100% false. In fact he's probably underrated by many in that regard. Guys in his size range, that can defend multiple positions are important pieces on a good team.
    Your right.... But he is making 20 mil but wants a huge extension he probably isn't worth. And on top if that he likely cost Pat williams and a 1st.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Team needs a tough guy kind of didnít like nobody coming to Alex defense or to get in Grayson face . I get we down but damn I know yíall have his back but show some emotion. Every contender has a tough guy
    Give me a Morris twin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My top choice for this team is still Brandon Clarke. I'd give them the Blazers pick, Simonovic, and fillers to make the money work, or I'd give them Coby for Clarke straight up. Both are role players IMO, and Clarke fits the exact role we need, whereas Coby is a luxury at guard for us.

Lineup vs. Natural 4's:

Ball/Lavine/Derozan/Clarke/Vuc

Lineup vs. Combo 3/4's:

Ball/Lavine/Derozan/Green/Vuc

With Caruso out 6-8 weeks, we should go grab David Nwaba off the Rockets. He'd cost pennies on the dollar, and he has lock down defense and athleticism. They don't really have use for a 29 year old on that rebuilding roster. His effort belongs on a winner. He'd be added insurance if Green and DJJ struggle to stay healthy too. We need multiple defenders on this team. The offense is there. Our 3 best defenders are hurt.

Ever since the dynasty, weíve just continued to have injury issues. Eddie Curry, Loul Deng, Rose, Noah, and now everyone in this rendition of the Bulls. Sucks because we are a damn good team this year and injuries really are what slows us down.

https://www.espn.com/nba/player/game...ismack-biyombo

Biyombo has been really good for the Suns. How did we not snag this guy with our big issues?

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nba/player/game...ismack-biyombo

Biyombo has been really good for the Suns. How did we not snag this guy with our big issues?
    I wonder what Jalen Smith would cost. They've basically given up on him but he's flashed in the little time he's gotten this year.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I wonder what Jalen Smith would cost. They've basically given up on him but he's flashed in the little time he's gotten this year.
    They've been really good with Biyombo. Can't believe they just picked him up off the streets

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627