Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    No you can trade Pat , Coby , TBJ , DJJ and Portland pick for Simmons and itíll work but like I said Philly wouldnít accept that

Lmao they did Pat dirty with the ďstationary shooterĒ label.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2021-2022 Trade and Acquisitions Discussion

Torrey Craig
    Batum
    Morris
    Favors
    Hunter
    Barnes
    Olynyk
    Boucher
    Clarke
    Bates - Diop
    PJ
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-13-2022 at 08:28 PM.

Iím on the Grant train. He plays with a certain edge you donít find often, and heíll bring even more energy to go along with his skillset now that heíll have something to play for here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they need to make a splash, nor do I think they need to have urgency. They have a really good roster with a few mouths to feed already. They could use a bruising presence inside, and certainly need to improve their rebounding. But I think they can keep Coby and Pat and find that guy when the buyout bonanza kicks off. To me theyre just in a great position to let the market come to them.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Thereís no way I would pay 35 mill per year for the next 4 years, for a guy who is legit afraid to go to the free throw line, shoots less 3ís than almost all of todayís centers, AND dated a kardashian.

Quote Originally Posted by Freezee View Post
    Thereís no way I would pay 35 mill per year for the next 4 years, for a guy who is legit afraid to go to the free throw line, shoots less 3ís than almost all of todayís centers, AND dated a kardashian.
    And Is using mental illness as a scapegoat to screw his team over.

My guy Covington starting to play like himself again recently. If Bulls want to make smaller moves that don't impact long term assets that is a guy who is really good team defender especially weak side help and his 3 point shot looks like it's coming back.

Really doesn't hurt to bring him in. But I think the one thing people need to realize is how the Bulls use Centers. Everything is so high post oriented they are asked to make a lot of decisions that most centers just don't have the skill set for. You have seen Wendell, Gafford, and Bradley really struggle in the scheme.

When Bulls are healthy I wouldn't be shocked to see Jones take over the back up Center role he seemed to do much better in that role than he has at the 4 but because of injuries/covid he was back at playing mostly the 4.

Much rather have cauley stein over Tony Bradley any day but still want a pf as well

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Wxlves View Post
    Much rather have cauley stein over Tony Bradley any day but still want a pf as well
    Getting stien could also make bradley a nice trade peice for us.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    And Is using mental illness as a scapegoat to screw his team over.
    On this subject this seems like a disaster situation for everyone involved. I don't blame Simmons for refusing to play for them. But the whole situation is just not going to work out. The 76ers want a star back. Nobody is trading a star for Ben simmons. And its made even worse by the fact that simmons using this is basically a treat to any interested parties if he doesn't like you he may not play for you. And he seems to only want to play for like the Wariors and maybe the Mavs. Who are these two teams trading that will appease the 76ers.

That and his 15% trade kicker means 40 mil next year. 43 the next and the 46 the final. We literally won't be able to afford to resign Lavine with how much he will cost.

Also no offense but has anyone else not realized that depth is going to be key for this team as guys keep going down. I want to gain depth not loose 4 role players for one Role player who is only good with the ball in his hands.

-Rem Koolhaas

The way this season is going we just need depth. I would look to try and move a guy like tony Brown. jr or Tony Bradley for a guy more suited to playing the 4. I know Derrick Jones Jr has been playing there fine.... As Has green. But both can be Bullied by larger teams and right now with both out it sucks. Even if one was playing u still don't have any quality depth. Meanwhile we have tons of depth at the 1-3. Coby ... Ayo...Lonzo ... Caruso....lavine.... Derozan...DJJ

Like i wonder if u could spin a deal for Deandre Hunter from the hawks using the Trailblazers 1st as leverage.

Btw what happened to Alize Johnson. Did we let him go when i was not looking. 3 weeks ago he was in health and Saftey. Now he is on the wizzards?

-Rem Koolhaas

But yea right now. I think i would take Jeff Green at the 4 right now over what we have. Justice Winslow. Nick Batum...Nassir Little....Maurice Harkless....james Johnson.... Markieff Morris..Precious Achiuwa.....Some of these names sound pretty desprate I know but right now we are forced to start Alphonso Mckinnie. and even when green comes back he is still going to likely play the backup minutes. Either him or Tyler cook who i was not even sure would make the roster... May not have but now is a primary player.

Maybe im just over reacting to what our current injury predicament has held for us. But the current roster right now specifically at the 4 spot is just difficult to swallow.

-Rem Koolhaas

2021-2022 Trade and Acquisitions Discussion

Only team Ben Simmons said he wouldnít play for is Philly , he doesnít care who heís traded to . I get both sides of the Simmons situation ; he played like crap in the playoffs so get the criticism but then Doc and Joel basically thru him under the bus 20 mins after the game ended and blamed him for the series . But if you go to that series vs the hawks it was more than just Ben you had a big lead and lost to Atlanta and other circumstance. Then it comes out Ben said he was going thru something personal which to why he was so off in the playoffs. Then you have Doc Rivers and company being fake and doing what higher ups said talking about we would love Ben back just so they can trade him and get something back for him and up his value . Philly enabled benís behavior by cuddling him early on but I donít think any player would want to be around a team who thru them publicly under the bus after a playoff series when itís more than just him. Kawhi set out from the Spurs with his injury cuz he didnít trust them anymore , Harden was being mad disrespectful to Houston and his teammates on his way out . Ben at least saying Iím never coming back just find the best deal or you can let my deal run out and Iíll pay the fine . Problem is Philly thinks because they could have gotten harden last year for Ben is the deal they can get now . They keep declining all of these offers; Only reason they didnít get harden is because hou didnít want to do morey a favor . They had a better package than BK and basically did the trade out of hate lol

The perfect trade partner is the kings but then itís reports that Philly doesnít want Fox . Also these idiots want to add Tobias to every Ben Simmons trade , theyíre trying to force Ben to play for them even tho he dislike everyone there. Iím glad we didnít get morey as a GM
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-16-2022 at 12:19 PM.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast