Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1525
    Ya heíd definitely be an upgrade at the 4 and you can bring PW off the bench, assuming he wouldnít be involved in the trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnít hate Kuzma.

Also the Blazers were always good wings away from being a contender. Getting Anunoby and Grant with Lillard/Simons/Hart is a really good team imo. Throw in Nurkic at C.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    I couldn't care less who showed up for the playoffs. They got smoked. Ball would've probably agreed to the deal either way and Derozan wanted to go to LA but they chose Westbrook. I'll agree with you that Carter needed a change of scenery and I wasn't high on him from day 1 but that doesn't mean you have to blow your load on a guy that isn't moving the needle much when it comes to a title.

People are in here talking about Durant. It sure would be nice to have Wagner and next years first, or at least 1 of the 2, to help put in a competitive offer.
    My point is without Vuc Derozan doesnt come here anyway though. That 2nd allstar was a huge reason to come. That and Vuc actually had some ties with Derozan. Then Without derozan lavine probably leaves. And no way people can even think about durrant wanting to come here then

People can talk about that #8 pick if they want. This team looks totally different without Vuc.

Is DeRozan Really joining a team who U take vuc off of ( a guy who has been 20-10 for the prior 4 years) and replace him with a guy who averaged 10-10 the year b4 in wendell? And a completely unknown pick?

Come on man. The fact is there is a reason Kyrie and durrant signed together. There is a reason Kawai went to LA only if they could get PG. I don't think there is any way derozan considers us w/o Vuc and the ability to have a 3rd proven star.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kyben36; 06-23-2022 at 12:56 AM.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I'm not fully opposed to using our draft pick on someone like Mark Williams or EJ Liddell or maybe fall into a guy like Sochan. Then signing a couple veterans to fill some holes we had. Role into next year deeper, but not necessarily complete for a championship, but we leave ourselves in the best possible position for 2023 Free Agency.
    Id actually kinda prefer it. I really worry about this roster getting old quickly.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Id actually kinda prefer it. I really worry about this roster getting old quickly.

I think if we rush, we lose out on important cost effective depth.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I think if we rush, we lose out on important cost effective depth.
    Exactly. Gotta remember too we are missing picks in 2023 (Going to the Magic) and 2025 (going to the spurs)

And while we also have the blazers pick that could convey.... That also kinda reminds me of that Luol Deng Kings pick that it just may not. The West is still tough and IDK what i put the odds of the Blazers making the playoffs at. Grant and the 7th pick (rumored to be trading for OG Anunoby) really making them a playoff team?

Last edited by Kyben36; 06-23-2022 at 01:59 AM.

-Rem Koolhaas

Gut feeling tells me the bulls trade Coby White and #18 for Jakob Poeltl

I don't think Gobert is happening
    I don't think we will make the pick at #18.

I wish we would just sit at 18 and take bpa. But think we are looking for a win now piece.

Seems like the spurs are about to kinda blow it up with the murray rumor.

-Rem Koolhaas

2021-2022 Trade and Acquisitions Discussion

That could be cool but hell at this point I would go all in and get Murray and Poeltl from SA if you could . Vuc , Lonzo , Coby , 18 and maybe blazers pick at this point for Murray , Poeltl and 2nd . Spurs have 22.8 million in cap for the summer anyway with potential to add more if they donít keep Lonnie so they still will have money . Idk if they take it but doesnít hurt to ask .
    Last edited by Stunner; 06-23-2022 at 06:52 AM.

When it comes to tonight and moving forward for me

1.Iíll take gobert if the deal can be made without Patrick williams, if not move on.
    2. See what Coby can fetch you by himself if not apart of the above trade
    3. See what Coby plus 18 can fetch you if you donít like what Coby alone could get you.
    4. See what javonte greens value is around the league. Good player on really good one year contract. Green is a luxury for us for what he does well with defense and hustle but lacks the size and shooting we desperately need.
    5. See what players fit in that trade exception we have that can be had for nothing that can contribute but arenít going to ruin future cap.
    6. Be extremely smart with whatever other exceptions we have. Need bench scoring and rebounding plus size

Quote Originally Posted by Wxlves View Post
    When it comes to tonight and moving forward for me

1.Iíll take gobert if the deal can be made without Patrick williams, if not move on.
    2. See what Coby can fetch you by himself if not apart of the above trade
    3. See what Coby plus 18 can fetch you if you donít like what Coby alone could get you.
    4. See what javonte greens value is around the league. Good player on really good one year contract. Green is a luxury for us for what he does well with defense and hustle but lacks the size and shooting we desperately need.
    5. See what players fit in that trade exception we have that can be had for nothing that can contribute but arenít going to ruin future cap.
    6. Be extremely smart with whatever other exceptions we have. Need bench scoring and rebounding plus size
    I'd love to be able to keep Green at his low cost. He is the depth we need at SF/PF. With DJJ most likely gone, and TBJ the only other bench 3, we kind of need Green. Unless of course our return is a solid 3/4

I would try to throw our names into the mix for OG Anunoby.

18th
    Coby
    Green
    TBJ

for

OG
    2023 2nd

Ball/Lavine/Derozan/OG/Vuc
    Ayo/Caruso/Pat/(FA)/(FA)

go out and grab some veterans to fill out the bench. Preferably a rim protecting C and a guy like Batum or Ingles.

If Liddell is available at 18 I hope they grab him.

The way the team is currently constructed being competitive, I think they have to move into the **** or get off the pot phase. I'd like to see Ayton for Vuc, and some veteran muscle off the bench. Not sure how much lightning you can expect from DeRozan, so you have to go all in now. As for Williams, I'm including him in any trade that gets the player they need. Going into year 3; if he doesn't breakout, his value will be shot. Gotta take a risk at some point.

I have seen on Twitter that the bulls are a potential suitor for Luke kennard. Any thoughts on him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    If Liddell is available at 18 I hope they grab him.
    He is definitely a good route to take if we hold our draft pick. He reminds me a lot of Grant Williams when he was coming out of Tennessee. That's the type of player we need off our bench.

Ayo/Caruso/Green/Liddell is a good start for a bench. Adding a veteran Center would really round things out. Javale McGee is my top choice for a cheap bench big option. He doesn't really seem to have loyalty to Phoenix or anyone for that matter, so I think he could be had. He's the perfect low minutes backup 5 option. Shouldn't cost more then a vet minimum contract.

Ball/Lavine/Derozan/Pat/Vuc
    Ayo/Caruso/Green/Liddell/McGee

Then if we can convince Batum or Joe Ingles to team up with us, that would solidify our bench with a solid veteran presence. We can bring Liddell along slowly, but he should see plenty of time whether it's Batum or Ingles will likely get a boatload of nights off.

Now your bench looks like this:

Ayo/Caruso/Green/(Batum or Ingles/Liddell/McGee)

Finally you move Vuc/Coby/Blazers 1st in a S&T for Ayton

Ball/Lavine/Derozan/Pat/Ayton
    Ayo/Caruso/Green/Liddell/(Batum or Ingles)/McGee

I think that team pushes for a top seed in the east.

Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast