Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,516 to 1,525 of 1525
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ChiSportU...67423394119684

This one i don't really get. I would like him but he feels like an awful fit next to Vuc.

Unless we trade vuc for him and get Bamba?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Tony bradly accepted his player option. Making us have another asset to trade/Match salaries.

-Rem Koolhaas

Iíd say a collins trade would have Vuc being moved in it or somewhere else for it. Iíd love collins if I knew he could stay healthy because he would fit in perfectly for our needs but yeah not sure Iíd give up a ton with his health.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I wouldnít say that. Vuc is only signed one more yearÖso itís potentially 10M for an in house replacement with a lot of upside left.

Also, the cap has sky rocketed since the garpax days. 10 mil is the MLE which is what reserves typically go for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anything close to that number is an over-payment for what he brings was my GarPax reference. I would prefer they aim higher if they were looking direct replacement for Vuc though. I'm just glad we aren't talking about the Bulls being in the running for 2nd tier FAs like back in the day. LOL

Im down for Bamba and Kennard. Both would be good additions and should fit our needs in the rotation. We just need Lonzo to get healthy and for Caruso to not be assulted multiple times ont the court.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    Anything close to that number is an over-payment for what he brings was my GarPax reference. I would prefer they aim higher if they were looking direct replacement for Vuc though. I'm just glad we aren't talking about the Bulls being in the running for 2nd tier FAs like back in the day. LOL
    I donít agree with that. Bamba is only 23, is an elite shot blocker ( 7% Career BLK%) shot 38% from three, and nearly averaged a double double in 25 MPG. 10 mil would be a bargain for him. He hasnít even touched his prime yet. Heíll likely end up getting around 13-15 mil per season I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I donít agree with that. Bamba is only 23, is an elite shot blocker ( 7% Career BLK%) shot 38% from three, and nearly averaged a double double in 25 MPG. 10 mil would be a bargain for him. He hasnít even touched his prime yet. Heíll likely end up getting around 13-15 mil per season I would imagine.

He may have all those things. But still could only average 25 minutes and 10 points a game.

I love him too and his upside. But lets not pretend he is even a top 15... Maybe not even top 20 center at this point. There are plenty of teams that would probably like his upside

-Rem Koolhaas

Idk if it happens but if Galo was baught out i would love to bring him in qs a 3-4 floor spacer.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    He may have all those things. But still could only average 25 minutes and 10 points a game.

I love him too and his upside. But lets not pretend he is even a top 15... Maybe not even top 20 center at this point. There are plenty of teams that would probably like his upside

We donít really need him to do much more than space the floor and protect the rim though. We have enough scoring at the moment. Heíd be a great complement to Vooch. Plus who is to say he couldnít progress and take over as the starter next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    We donít really need him to do much more than space the floor and protect the rim though. We have enough scoring at the moment. Heíd be a great complement to Vooch. Plus who is to say he couldnít progress and take over as the starter next year?

I dont disagree. The comment was more based on his market appeal. He is still Fully a project. He still has upside but it could also be concerning how little he has developed over 4 yrs. I understand a team might pursue him as a starter. But honestly i would not be surprised if he wasn't either.

Idk what his market will be. But the magic are just letting him walk. Meaning they don't even think he is worth a S&T attempt.

Ayton and Nurkic are probably viewed as better and will get paid more. There is not a ton of cap space free and While there will be numerous teams with the MLE they could offer. Gotta remember they could go other directions too. Most teams with the MLE are also competitive and looking for more impact players.

-Rem Koolhaas