Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The Lakers Locker room but the most annoying place. Just a bunch of grumpy old ****s with a hundred million dollars, all pissed off after getting there *** kicked
    Those chickens have been counted man!

If the Lakers suck will LeBron be able to trade all these old guys at the deadline?
    Ben Simmons!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Ben Simmons!
    ben simmons for bron? i am all in... Lebron needs a real center and not soft *** AD

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    ben simmons for bron? i am all in... Lebron needs a real center and not soft *** AD
    The funny thing is, LeGM can't trade all the other old guys for Simmons legally, but he can trade LeBron for Simmons and make it work. I wonder how many 1st round picks Morey would demand to sweeten the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The funny thing is, LeGM can't trade all the other old guys for Simmons legally, but he can trade LeBron for Simmons and make it work. I wonder how many 1st round picks Morey would demand to sweeten the deal?
    That A-hole would, wouldn't he?

I gotta say, I've been a Lebron fan since he came into the league, but this is probably the first time I find myself actively rooting for one of his teams to fail. Just not a super likable core of guys, and not an especially well-constructed team. I still just cannot get over the fact that they blew up that core depth for Westbrook. I hope that team struggles to play .500 basketball and implodes by the trade deadline.

There are just much better, more likeable teams in the West worth rooting for. A team full of older divas and has-beens has no business coming out of the West this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I gotta say, I've been a Lebron fan since he came into the league, but this is probably the first time I find myself actively rooting for one of his teams to fail. Just not a super likable core of guys, and not an especially well-constructed team. I still just cannot get over the fact that they blew up that core depth for Westbrook. I hope that team struggles to play .500 basketball and implodes by the trade deadline.

There are just much better, more likeable teams in the West worth rooting for. A team full of older divas and has-beens has no business coming out of the West this year.
    I actively root against because of AD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/PeeKBTF2K0c
    LeBron James telling Cam Payne to “stay humble” after they exchange words*

Really digging this new Heats team. Tons of depth and everyone has a pretty defined role. Tucker is such a huge addition to dominate a small-ball lineup with Tucker+Bam+Lowry+Butler+Robinson. I wouldn't rule out the Heat being a top 3 contender in the East.

It doesn't seem to be injuries but AD certainly seems to be playing more soft than usual. What the hell happened to those lobs? Seems like he is contempt staying in the perimeter jacking step-backs. He needs to dominate the interior and get those easy baskets. Lakers defense is also all over the place. Melo is who we all know him to be.... No energy defensively but has no problem turning the energy bar up to 100 on the offensive ISO end. Russell Westbrook, still no clear role for him. This team needs a lot of work but I guess with four of their key rotational players being out, it's still TBD. Bron also seems to be much slower and stiff than usual. Old age getting to him for sure.

Bulls and Knicks are super fun to watch. East is looking real nice.

Melo should have been the play maker. spending most of his time with his back to the basket wasn’t the way to play for Mike or with Amare. If when your most versatile talent sometimes you have to give to make things work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amar'e basically was never healthy after Melo came

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Really digging this new Heats team. Tons of depth and everyone has a pretty defined role. Tucker is such a huge addition to dominate a small-ball lineup with Tucker+Bam+Lowry+Butler+Robinson. I wouldn't rule out the Heat being a top 3 contender in the East.

It doesn't seem to be injuries but AD certainly seems to be playing more soft than usual. What the hell happened to those lobs? Seems like he is contempt staying in the perimeter jacking step-backs. He needs to dominate the interior and get those easy baskets. Lakers defense is also all over the place. Melo is who we all know him to be.... No energy defensively but has no problem turning the energy bar up to 100 on the offensive ISO end. Russell Westbrook, still no clear role for him. This team needs a lot of work but I guess with four of their key rotational players being out, it's still TBD. Bron also seems to be much slower and stiff than usual. Old age getting to him for sure.

Bulls and Knicks are super fun to watch. East is looking real nice.
    I would put them top 4 but still below Brooklyn, Philly, and Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I would put them top 4 but still below Brooklyn, Philly, and Milwaukee

Maybe Philly with a focused and engaged Simmons, and healthy Embiid all season.

Otherwise I think Miami wins 50 games and Philly high 40s.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Maybe Philly with a focused and engaged Simmons, and healthy Embiid all season.

Otherwise I think Miami wins 50 games and Philly high 40s.
    Philly is really deep even without Simmons. Just like Brooklyn is still deep without Kyrie. They're worst for sure but not as bad as people expect.

Tobias is a legit #2 and they have a lot of 3 point threat

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Philly is really deep even without Simmons. Just like Brooklyn is still deep without Kyrie. They're worst for sure but not as bad as people expect.

Tobias is a legit #2 and they have a lot of 3 point threat

I really agree that Philly is not missing Simmons as much because now the team can play to their strengths and Maxey, Korkmaz and Thybulle can play expanded roles, but all that said, Simmons makes them better overall. So if they're playing the majority of the season without him and still ahead of Miami in the standings, something went wrong. Miami either has significant injuries or something else went extremely wrong.

Or they're just that much better than Miami which I think they are. And that's nothing against Miami

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast