Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I'll take the win. They have work to do but you can see the potential.

Vucevic needs to get it together, missed a lot of good looks.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    There are worse things than an ugly win. Iíll take it, this team will play better.

Extend Lavine.
    Right, this was the type of game we lost last year.

Honestly ,Vucevic taking 21 shots and hitting seven outweighs everything. He only takes 10 shots, we win by 15-20. Why is Vucevic taking 21 shots! At the end,when Derozan went one on one and took that tough contested jumper, with us up and plenty of time, clear he's feeling that alpha dog. Lavine didn't touch the ball in a few of those last sequences, and that can't happen. He's the best scorer, period.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Honestly ,Vucevic taking 21 shots and hitting seven outweighs everything. He only takes 10 shots, we win by 15-20. Why is Vucevic taking 21 shots! At the end,when Derozan went one on one and took that tough contested jumper, with us up and plenty of time, clear he's feeling that alpha dog. Lavine didn't touch the ball in a few of those last sequences, and that can't happen. He's the best scorer, period.
    Thatís the luxury of having all these guys on the court. Nothing wrong with DeRozan taking those shots, heís made them in big moments his whole career. Weíve seen Zach struggle with turnovers/bad shots late in games when he tries to do too much. He wonít need to be in that position all the time anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Vooch is an all star talent literally nothing wrong with him taking open shots all game lol

If it hasnít been obvious it should be the offense runs through vooch has all pre season and today

Weíre above .500 for the first time since 2017..my goodness how bad was the GarPax era in its final years.

Most teams, elite players getthe ball the most at the end of games. Lillards involved in most of the plays at the end, Giannis gets the ball a ton, Durant does, they have All-Star teammates, but at the end of games they get the ball because if you have a truly elite scorer, that's what you do. The other guys can make shots, hell, win the game, but Zach should get that same respect at the end of games, because he's THAT good of a scorer. I hope he doesn't have to score 30 a game for us to win, and I really hope Vuc gets back on track, he's a great, great addition to the team. I just think Zach is Lebron/Durant/Giannis/Curry good at scoring so in the fourth quarter, get that man touches.

You wonít be complaining about Vooch taking shots when they start falling. That dude kept Orlandoís awful teams in so many games with his shooting. Heís just extremely off for whatever reason through 5 games.

Think you're just trying to argue. Said I think Vuc is great, but he should not be taking more shots than Zach, in my opinion. If you believe otherwise, so be it. That's not a knock on Vuc, most nights, no Bulls player should be taking more shots than Zach, IN MY OPINION>

And when you're shooting like garbage, it happens, but don't take 21 shots that game, guys know when they're hot and when they're not.

The fact that we won with Vuc shooting like that is hella encouraging, because no, he won't be shooting like that a lot. Trust, I expect Vuc to get 19-20 with 13-16 shots and some free throws.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 10-21-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Ya well, he missed a lot of bunnies at the rim. He will continue to get those shots up because theyíre still higher percentage attempts than Zachís long range bombs. This is how the Bulls will continue to run their offense, once the shots start falling the games wonít be as close as it was tonight.

I feel like weíve forgotten what itís like to have a good team hahaha. Youíre gonna have nights where things look a little off. They missed a lot of shots theyíve made careers off making. They will be fine. If each of them even made a handful more of those, the game is a blowout.

I see Lauri and Wendell had very Lauri and Wendell type of games.

The guy Iím most disappointed in is TBJ that guy went into pre season as pretty much a lock for the backup sg spot with Coby out and would likely have moved to sf when Coby comes back. He lost out to Green almost instantly and now even Ayo has outplayed him

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    The guy Iím most disappointed in is TBJ that guy went into pre season as pretty much a lock for the backup sg spot with Coby out and would likely have moved to sf when Coby comes back. He lost out to Green almost instantly and now even Ayo has outplayed him
    Yeah he just isn't improving IMO. I was a little surprised DJJr wasnít in the rotation.
    Last edited by dabears34ft; 10-21-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast