Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 363
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    20,257

    October Game Thread



    Havenít been this excited for a season since 2010. Letís hope the hype is real and this forum is lit once again!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    11,059
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post


    Havenít been this excited for a season since 2010. Letís hope the hype is real and this forum is lit once again!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Should be 3-0 going into the Knicks game. That game will show us how we will do against a true 4. Randle might go off big time, so we are gonna have to win the other battles. On the other hand Randle will probably try to force the ball into the paint so if we can coax some TOs, we can run away with this game.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,796
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Should be 3-0 going into the Knicks game. That game will show us how we will do against a true 4. Randle might go off big time, so we are gonna have to win the other battles. On the other hand Randle will probably try to force the ball into the paint so if we can coax some TOs, we can run away with this game.
    Against the Pistons and Pelicans those are gimme games pretty much but against the Raptors and Knicks will be true enough tests

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    20,257
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Should be 3-0 going into the Knicks game. That game will show us how we will do against a true 4. Randle might go off big time, so we are gonna have to win the other battles. On the other hand Randle will probably try to force the ball into the paint so if we can coax some TOs, we can run away with this game.
    4-0*

    Kind of glad we have that rough November stretch early. Thereís a chance we may lose most of those games and everyone in here will lose their collective minds, but teams with a bunch of new players usually hit their stride mid-season, and thatís where weíll have an opportunity to win a ton of games with the schedule easing off in February and March.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    11,059
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    4-0*

    Kind of glad we have that rough November stretch early. Thereís a chance we may lose most of those games and everyone in here will lose their collective minds, but teams with a bunch of new players usually hit their stride mid-season, and thatís where weíll have an opportunity to win a ton of games with the schedule easing off in February and March.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whoops yeah 4*. Thanks. I totally skipped over the Raptors.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    11,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Against the Pistons and Pelicans those are gimme games pretty much but against the Raptors and Knicks will be true enough tests
    Isnít Pascal out? They will have a hard time beating us without him IMO.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,700
    So hyped for the game tomorrow, I gotta buy some Bulls gear

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,259
    Looks like Pat is good to go tonight.

    Ball-Lavine-DeRozan-Williams-Vucevic

    Let's get 'em.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,904
    I canít wait for tip off. First season I have watched in about 7-8 years, now I can finally support the team with my time again. And all it took was a FO that finally gives a damn.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    20,257
    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    I canít wait for tip off. First season I have watched in about 7-8 years, now I can finally support the team with my time again. And all it took was a FO that finally gives a damn.
    Itís always the FO isnít it? We saw it with the Blackhawks, Cubs and now the Bulls. And Iím not talking just GM, but all the way up to Exec VP (ya looking at you Ted Phillips).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,904
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Itís always the FO isnít it? We saw it with the Blackhawks, Cubs and now the Bulls. And Iím not talking just GM, but all the way up to Exec VP (ya looking at you Ted Phillips).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is. For years I watched probably 140 Cubs games a year (missing the odd one here and there) but 2020 and 2021 I have watched so little I can calculate it in hours. The FO and execs need to show they give a damn to keep people interested, regardless of the sport.

    Love what the Bulls FO have done this summer. Genuinely exciting.
    Last edited by JHBulls; 10-20-2021 at 06:46 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    31,059
    I'm excited for the bulls. First time over the past 10 years that I've wondered , ****, is this a finals contender ?

    I really love how this team has been put together. Definitely watching the game tonight.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 10-20-2021 at 07:27 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,700
    Vucevic has been really off

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,561
    All that flash in preseason and score 14 points.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    27,090
    DeRozan and Vooch are getting hacked man come onÖ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •