Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

October Game Thread

Havenít been this excited for a season since 2010. Letís hope the hype is real and this forum is lit once again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post

Havenít been this excited for a season since 2010. Letís hope the hype is real and this forum is lit once again!

Should be 3-0 going into the Knicks game. That game will show us how we will do against a true 4. Randle might go off big time, so we are gonna have to win the other battles. On the other hand Randle will probably try to force the ball into the paint so if we can coax some TOs, we can run away with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Should be 3-0 going into the Knicks game. That game will show us how we will do against a true 4. Randle might go off big time, so we are gonna have to win the other battles. On the other hand Randle will probably try to force the ball into the paint so if we can coax some TOs, we can run away with this game.
    Against the Pistons and Pelicans those are gimme games pretty much but against the Raptors and Knicks will be true enough tests

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    4-0*

Kind of glad we have that rough November stretch early. Thereís a chance we may lose most of those games and everyone in here will lose their collective minds, but teams with a bunch of new players usually hit their stride mid-season, and thatís where weíll have an opportunity to win a ton of games with the schedule easing off in February and March.

4-0*

Kind of glad we have that rough November stretch early. Thereís a chance we may lose most of those games and everyone in here will lose their collective minds, but teams with a bunch of new players usually hit their stride mid-season, and thatís where weíll have an opportunity to win a ton of games with the schedule easing off in February and March.

Whoops yeah 4*. Thanks. I totally skipped over the Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Against the Pistons and Pelicans those are gimme games pretty much but against the Raptors and Knicks will be true enough tests
    Isnít Pascal out? They will have a hard time beating us without him IMO.

So hyped for the game tomorrow, I gotta buy some Bulls gear

Looks like Pat is good to go tonight.

Ball-Lavine-DeRozan-Williams-Vucevic

Let's get 'em.

I canít wait for tip off. First season I have watched in about 7-8 years, now I can finally support the team with my time again. And all it took was a FO that finally gives a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    I canít wait for tip off. First season I have watched in about 7-8 years, now I can finally support the team with my time again. And all it took was a FO that finally gives a damn.
    Itís always the FO isnít it? We saw it with the Blackhawks, Cubs and now the Bulls. And Iím not talking just GM, but all the way up to Exec VP (ya looking at you Ted Phillips).

Itís always the FO isnít it? We saw it with the Blackhawks, Cubs and now the Bulls. And Iím not talking just GM, but all the way up to Exec VP (ya looking at you Ted Phillips).

It is. For years I watched probably 140 Cubs games a year (missing the odd one here and there) but 2020 and 2021 I have watched so little I can calculate it in hours. The FO and execs need to show they give a damn to keep people interested, regardless of the sport.

Love what the Bulls FO have done this summer. Genuinely exciting.
    Last edited by JHBulls; 10-20-2021 at 06:46 PM.

I'm excited for the bulls. First time over the past 10 years that I've wondered , ****, is this a finals contender ?

I really love how this team has been put together. Definitely watching the game tonight.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 10-20-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Vucevic has been really off

All that flash in preseason and score 14 points.

DeRozan and Vooch are getting hacked man come onÖ

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast